CCA request to cap one

blackmanfamily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5538 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok new update

recieved letter from CAp1 and lowell - in same envelope saying debt had been sold on

sent bemused letter suggesting write debt off as un- enforceable

recieved letter from Cap one asserting they have clearly sent an enforceable agreement and therefore complied and that i should speak to lowell as they now own the debt - do i reply ?

recieved letter from lowell saying they are looking into it - do i cca them ?

anyone suggest my next move - want to put this to bed and reduce the stress its causing at home

:p

Hi,

I'd be sending Lowells this letter:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1462657.html

Edit it to suit your needs.

Hopefully they'll see the error of their ways and send it back to C1 (unlikely but you never know)

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

sent a modified version of the last post's letter and recieved today a response saying that cap one have complied with the cca sect 78

and that they will be pursuingf the outstanding balance

Cap-one appreciate that i feel they have not complied with their obligation, but they feel that this is not the case and advise that i may take the complaint to the financial ombudsman

now what do i do

cca - Lowells or something else

how do we get them to produce a true agreement as at present all they have is an application form same as all others?

:p

Hi BlackMan,

Sounds like there being right shi** to you. I'm about to take them on myself, so reading as much about them here to prepair myself...

Just a thought here, I've been reading on this forum lately that CAP1 are being buggers over CCA's, and to get a proper true copy from them is by going down the FULL SAR route. For some reason ( presume because SAR is controled under the Data Protection Act ) you'll get a better response.

Don't know if this helps you and hope someone else jumps in here to help you out..

Good luck

CardFight