Looks like Natwest are gonna be paying out on my claim for OD charges

Enron

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm surprised to say the least, dont want to give away too many details... but could be an instance that their stance is softenning in relation to paying out claims relating to overdraft penalty charges.

That and also they save themselves about £300 in doing so before it goes to court.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

not sure! got a letter from them this morning saying they will look at my claim once the OFT/Appeal has come to a close........

AD

Barclays

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26.01.07

Schedule sent 28.02.07

LBA sent 14.03.07

N1 filed 10.04.07

Settlement 14.05.07 (£2270)

Got the offer in blank and white here.

All of my charges and overdraft fees/referalls etc except for 50p, worded my letter as an opportunity for them to save money as defending would mean extra costs and I was confident of my position (done a fair few claims in the past)

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

Well done!

Who did you send that to? and what stage did you send the letter?

Barclays

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 26.01.07

Schedule sent 28.02.07

LBA sent 14.03.07

N1 filed 10.04.07

Settlement 14.05.07 (£2270)

Sent to my local branch, who forwarded it upto Edinburgh.

They defended the one charge I was complaining about, as such replied saying that there response forced me to question all charges against the account - at this point it esculated from a complaint about one £35 penalty charge, to £821.50 worth.

Probably too quick, offer is dated 30th March 2008.

Think the raid was against RBS and Barlcays today from memory, to do with price fixing of loans to professional bodies.

BBC NEWS | Business | Banks target of price-fixing raid