Moneypenny v Abbey

moneypenny
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If its the full hearing you will find the bundle and witness statement here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/103771-abbey-court-bundle-witness.html

Although I would be most surprised if it was a full hearing as all claims so far seem to be subject to a stay.

What exactly did the notice state? Were there any Directions attached?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree hence my question. The letter is titled Notice of hearing

I quote:

Take Notice that the Hearing will take place on 7 February, with the timing.

When I should attend 20 minutes has been allowed for the Hearing.

Please note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different Court.

No further info given I'm afraid.

Did you make an application, if not then Abbet will have. They should have notified you of this. Its likely to be an application for a request for a stay buts its worth phoning Abbey to check.

If its a stay hearing you will find all the information you need to prepare in the stickies in this forum although its unlikely that the case will not be stayed.

Best wishes

Zoot :)

Received today a letter from Abbey re an application to stay the claim until final determination of the OFT Test Case and any appeal, they they have filed with the Court today. Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume that the Court will notify me of this and that the application hearing set for 7 February 2008 will be cancelled pending the OFT Test Case. Zoot can you confirm this for me?

Thanks once again.

• 4 weeks later...

Today Saturday 2 February 2008 received a General Form of Judgment or Order from the Court ordering that the Claimant's claim is to be stayed pending the determination of the OFT against the Defendant and other in the high court of justice. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the outcome is likely to be. Best wishes to all and thanks for all for your help.

Guest donna4473

Could you please tell me if I can do anything about my claim!! I had a court date for 28th Sept 07 and the the Abbey applied for a stay after my court date was set. Were they allowed to do this??

• 11 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks