Tesmec Driver vs HSBC

tesmec driver
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent off my Data Protection letters. However..... in a hurry, forgot to put cheques in! So second round of Data Protection letters going this morning. Just sending them to my branch, that's correct isn't it?

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=sandybrown]Noli Illigitimi Carborundum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]First Direct:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=1]Reply received [COLOR=blue]- 12 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received First Direct Owe me [/COLOR][COLOR=red]£175[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]HSBC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Reply Received [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- 14 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received HSBC owe me [COLOR=red]£1350!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1]1st Request for repayment sent - [COLOR=blue]5 August 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

HSBC lose the 1st reply race to First Direct. They also took my tenner which First Direct kindly returned. They are sending statements shortly.

[CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=sandybrown]Noli Illigitimi Carborundum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]First Direct:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [SIZE=1]Reply received [COLOR=blue]- 12 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received First Direct Owe me [/COLOR][COLOR=red]£175[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/SIZE] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]HSBC[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Data Protection Letter Sent - [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]8 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Reply Received [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- 14 July 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]Statements received HSBC owe me [COLOR=red]£1350!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT] [LEFT][SIZE=1]1st Request for repayment sent - [COLOR=blue]5 August 2006[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

HSBC regain the initative, and get the last 3 years statements on both accounts to me before First Direct. Charges on both accounts running at around £700. However more serious charges incurred in the previous 3 yrs!! Still waiting for First Direct.

• 3 weeks later...

5.8.06 Have charges worked out, HSBC owe me £1380.50. Have sent the letter recorded delivery demanding full repayment. Just got to sit and wait now.

Sorry about the lack of posts, but have swapped jobs and am now working away from home for a fortnight at a time.

(Have already printed off LBA, and I'm taking it with me to post when the 14 days are up on the 19th August)