HSBC Harassment phonecalls and time delay tactics...

CelticStorm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

An update: FINALLY, HSBC have passed the debt on to their little pet company Metropolitan Collection Services. (0500 992299)

Here's the part that really p**ses us off, they have now atrted the harassement calls instead, so have been in touch with Trading Standards, my fiance has again becoem to scrared to answer the phone, our debt management company are also involved, by rights, MSC should only be dealing our DMC, I have even stated this to MSC, but still we get the phonecalls.

Metropilitan collections dont employ anyone :rolleyes: its a front for HSBC, just smoke and mirrors.

For your information

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/151458-proof-metroplitan-credit-services.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/151559-truth-about-mcs-metropolitan.html

pete

It has been known for that 0500 number to kick you off to or, come from MCS's base in the Phillipines :rolleyes:........

Edited by johnnymitch

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D