Moorcroft -so rude!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5811 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning guys i have just had a call from Moorcroft MDR asking me to pay a debt for 600 pounds and could i make a full payment with a debit/cc card i said no and that i am not aware of this debt and could you put the infomation in writing, she said we sent you a letter on the 20/5/08 and you havent responded i said i havent recieved it and could you please stop calling and i will deal with you in writing only, the nice lady told me that she would not stop calling me and if i refused to talk to her on the telephone i am refusing to deal with my debts and that my account will be passed on now for further action. I informed her that i am not refusing to deal with my debts and that i will do it in writing only and she said she is passing it on for further action what ever this is. I told her that i will send her letter requesting that they do not call me as this is harassment! I have call display and they called last night 7.15pm then 9.43am this morning. Any ideas guys can i asked for a cca? How do i do this?

Hello Mich7k,

I have had this sort of nonsense from this shabby organisation, I sent a strong letter of complaint to them ... they sent the file back to the OC!

I recommend that you do the same .... mark your letter for the attention of:

Mrs K Dyde

Operational Support Supervisor

and send it to the address at the top of their letters.

Boa........

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

Here's the letter you need:

Amend to suit.

CCA request:

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO YOUR COMPANY

YOUR ADDRESS

DATE

THEIR ADDRESS

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:− Account/Reference Number XXXXXXX

With reference to the above agreement, I/we would be grateful if you would send me/us a copy of this credit agreement.

I/we understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77−79), I/we are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. I/we enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act. This payment is NOT to be paid used for any other purpose.

I/we understand a copy of my/our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I/we understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I/we look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr A N Other

Get this off to them in addition to a letter of complaint ....

Boa....:)

Edited by boavista1952

It's difficult to remember that when you're up to your arse in crocodiles your objective was to drain the swamp.

Guest forgottenone

Rudeness knows no bounds it seems with these people. I'd put what I really thought into more simplistic, but clearly understood words - none of which would be rudeness, just being honest of what I think of such people - but I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression of me. Rightly or wrongly. ;)

Will never speak to anyone like this on the phone again. Basically because how they behave, like some vile creatures without any ounce of concern for you as a human being and because I don't want to, how shall I say this, have my health damaged by doing so.

Hope you get somewhere. I suppose the only solace here - and I am a firm believer that where people behave like that towards anyone else they learn through experience what it's like to be on the receiving end, what damage it can do and has done to people - is that one day whomever spoke to you will be in the same position. Sadly, this is only how some learn.

No one deserves this treatment.

Edited by forgottenone

They told me I had ignored all contact, either written,, phone or Personal home visits :D in their very first letter, bog standard threat-o-gram from moorcrap, I replied that if I had ignored all previous contact it was because they had failed to post their crummy letters, never phoned and any doorstep vist was a figmant of their imagination, needless to say they ignored this complaint - the muppets are now completley out of my life due to being unable to produce any form of CCA, either an appliation form or valid agreement :p

Hi Mich7k :)

Can i just ask - what sort of account is this and who is the original creditor?

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

They told me I had ignored all contact, either written,, phone or Personal home visits :D in their very first letter, bog standard threat-o-gram from moorcrap, I replied that if I had ignored all previous contact it was because they had failed to post their crummy letters, never phoned and any doorstep vist was a figmant of their imagination, needless to say they ignored this complaint - the muppets are now completley out of my life due to being unable to produce any form of CCA, either an appliation form or valid agreement :p
Most DCAs are Walter Mitty types who have imaginary friends who pretend they call at your door for their imaginary threat monkeys. The same threat monkeys who imagine they send out the pretend letters about the non existant debt that they have make belive CCAs for. They all live in a fantasy world and their best friends are their fellow threat monkeys and porky pie merchants:)