Computeach

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, been on here for some advice on credit card charges and thought i'd type in computeach to see if anything would come up. Turns out there are a few posts all complaining about it. My friend signed up to them a couple of years ago and is thinking of trying to get his money back as he has paid for it in full (not through a loan) and feels that he was missold the product. To be honest as its a contract i don't think he has much of a chance at a refund but could he claim it back under 'unsatisfactory goods and services' which is one of their reasons in their contract for refunds. He has sent work back to them only to have to wait for months to receive a reply and this was only done after he had called them numerous times to complain. Is there any way out of it or do you think this company will continue to rip people off for years to come? I just read something on another forum about some guy getting his money back from them but that was only after an out of court settlement...any advice or experiences appreciated :D

Hi Nat,

could he claim it back under 'unsatisfactory goods and services' which is one of their reasons in their contract for refunds.
Certainly, if he feels he's not received the service that was agreed, if it's been of poor quality or they've been causing persistant delays, he has a cause to complain.

Whether that gets him anywhere is, of course, a different matter.

However, if enough people complain and they get together in doing so, maybe things may change for the better.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)