BankFodder BankFodder

Nicegirl1

Illegible application form, CC claim! *CASE STRUCK OUT*

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4054 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Congratulations Nicegirl1,

I dont have any idea as to the default matter but as regards the costs, in my opinion you could send a letter to the dca letting them know that you are intending to ask the court to award costs, when youve recieved confirmation that they have got it (because you will have sent it Special Delivery and recieved a signature on rec and of course adding the cost of this to your costs).

Then send a copy, and request to the judge/court. It wouldnt hurt and the worst they can say is no!

Ultimately its up to you if you want to go throught the extra expense of requesting costs....it would be worth it if the judge sided with you and awarded them, and you will have lost nothing but your postage and your time if they say no.

I am sure that someone with more knowledge regarding the default issue will be along soon with an answer.

Once again... Congratulations!

MONX

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

hiya Nicegirl

how did all this end pls

very interested if you can post anything that will help me much appreciated

hope it was a success for you

take care laters angel x

ps again ive learnt a lot more from reading your thread:-)

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi everyone,

Well, thanks to the fantastic help & support from this forum I stuck to my guns and eventually the case was struck out by the court!

I think the key is to communicate with the court and copy in Cohens and emphasise that you are co-operating but that Cohen's disregard for CPR makes it impossible.

As far as mediation went I just wrote to the mediators (copying in the court and Cohens) saying that unless Cohens could substantiate their claim there was no matter to be mediated. I never heard from them again.

I'm now going through the process again for my husband who receieved a claim from Cohens for an Egg debt that they described as Barclaycard in the particulars. Anyway, as it's one/nil to me I'll fight on.

Thanks again everyone

Hi Nicegirl and CONGRATULATIONS on your win. :D

Great result and I'll change your thread title to reflect your success.

Please remember to donate anything if you can, so we can keep helping.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

FANTASTIC, NEWS well done and thank you so much for getting back to us on this win,

i too will be looking at your thread with interest again

laters angel x:D

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi Nicegirl,

Did you seek a Wasted Costs Order regarding this. May be too late now but something to bear in mind for the next time. ;)

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)