Note I Am Not The Person Complaining In The Thread I Am Reposting It For Them

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4574 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ORIGIONAL MESSAGE POSTED BY MESSAGE_TO_GARCIA. DIRECT RESPONSE TO THEM NOT MEmessage_to_garcia Basic Account Customer Join Date: Oct 2007Posts: 2 Re: Rossendales & council tax for this year 2007 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi everyone, Can someone advise, I am seriously disabled with no income and have just been violently assaulted by one of Rossendales thugs. I had a horror story with them and my council last year so wasnt prepared to grant them peaceful entry this year, so they had no right to forced entry and the matter would be referred back to court.Last week I opened the door, placing my foot over the threshold as I had been advised and stated as loudly as I could " It is not my intention to allow you peaceful entry so please go away and stop scaring my children ". I am still in a state of shock as I cant believe how I could be so violently kicked and attacked and forced back into my house. My wife was screaming and called 999 but when the police arrived, " I said I want you to arrest this man as he has just assaulted me " immediately the police said " No he hasnt ". Their attitude was there has been an entry so they would now allow him to empty my house and if I interfered they would arrest me for a breach of the peace. I told them they didnt understand bailiff law and the fees charged were illegal so technically they were aiding and abetting a fraud etc. I meant to post the other day but I am finding everyday a struggle and am not sure I can or want to go.Apologies if this rambles.