The next step....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys I hope you are all well - my question today ......

I have reached the end of the road with a lot of mine - i am receiving court claims on a weekly basis and i am confident with them and can pretty much deal with it (using all the help and guidance from you guys) - what i really need to do is complain higher now for various reasons i.e DLC sending me a letter saying my account was on hold for 21 days pending searching for the agreement in the meantime i receive a court claim for the same account from bryan carter. I have files and files full of papers and I have a LOT to complain about so.....

who do i complain to and is there a template I could use to play around with to suit me?

Thanks guys :wink:

With regards to solicitors, make a complaint to Legal Complaints Service.

I have put one in re Weightmans. Although the complaint has not yet been concluded, i am confident it is being carefully looked at. I have been asked to send evidence of things i have mentioned in my (regular) email correspondence :wink:

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Well done if your dealing with multiple claims at a time, i don't think i could cope with more tan one at a time, thats why i try to keep them at arms length until the one i'm dealing with is concluded.

I too am interested in how to complain effectively to the various bodies

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

thanks for that - it is a way of life for me at the moment - for me previously i was scared of the phone, the postman and i was really depressed but now i just think bring it on..... this site as given me a new lease of life and i will never ever be able to repay what they have done - the only help i can give is through experience and if i can help one person stop feeling how i felt - that is one BIG result :)

Hi H1

Hope you are well, do you have a copy of that letter? would you mind letter me see it?

Thanks;)

Hi ya Linz. I've just had a quick look at what i wrote.

On my front page of my complaint, I basically outlined my key issue - court proceedings issued despite non-compliance of CCA.

I then typed up a summary of correspondence sent and received:

eg 12/03/08 CCA request received / signed for by *Bank*

15/03/08 Response received from *Bank*Stated doc have been requested.

etc etc

I included copies of all correspondence.

I duplicated this whole pack for Trading Standards and FOS (and completed their standard form).

I copied my front page (summary of issues) and emailed it to my MP.

Time consuming, but hopefully something will come out of it ;)

1 other thing - since sending the info off, i have maintained e-mail contact with the caseworker.

Documents i initially didn't have, have been dripfed to me by the sols. Some authorities have seen this as a reason not to follow up the complaint. With the LCS i have been like a dog with a bone and continually (but politely) pointed out the inappropriate way they've conducted themselves. Email is good because it is quick and ensures continuity of conversation.

What may clinch it for me, is notes made against my acc. by the OC. I will detail all this further down the line.....:rolleyes:

My case is with the OC and solicitor. I just informed them i would be making complaints to various authorities, but did not specify which or who.