URGENT Parking firm taking me to court and demanding my insurance docs? WHAT!?????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5707 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yawn. Really, really boring now. Clearly an ongoing [problem]/attempt to deceive people into believing a set of troublesome consumer affairs sites is involved. The silence/ridiculous innuendo of the latest posting says it all.Regards being banned on pepipoo, the mod probably has a low boredom/bull****ter threshhold and more power to him. The only cowards on here are CPS trolls who lurk on this site (because they have nothing better to do) trying to deceive others into paying unenforcable invoices. Regards questioning people, this troll has not answered any of the questions that have been put to him. Fairly clear to me who should be ashamed but some people have no shame it seems.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest courtupdater
More Edit . Judgment (which will include reference to defence) can be posted at anytime appeal or not

A judgement would NOT reference a defence .. what are you going on about ??

The judgement will be 1 piece of paper which will state how muich has to be paid and when.

Anyway .. the reality is this ... When a poster comes on here who has received a ticket from a PPC the advice is always to never disclose anything in public as it could help the other side .. but keep people informed of the progress (and you all bahh like sheep when it goes your way).

So, Why would any PPC (or any company) give too much information ?? Does not make sense, in the same way as the "experts :rolleyes:" on here would not dream of posting the defence they have assisted someone with or their case details !!!!

The "experts :rolleyes:" on here and PePiPoo have assisted others and say 'a good defence will always win' .. but they have never posted it .. why do you think that is ??

Come on .. this is a game to which presently every case results in a win for the PPC (Excel parking put aside, but I asked the question earlier if anyone knows the FACTS of the case or only what they have read in the quality local paper .. oh and the daily mail ... and the silence answered my question)

Edited by saintly_1
removal of an already edited quote

Is a filed defence not a public document available to anyone who requests it at the court? Where is the prejudice? This is beginning to sound like "the dog ate my homework" territory (if I recall correctly the last CPS troll was unable to post the transcript of the case they lost in Olham due to some equally spurious reason). What I want to know is - if this is the level of their (lack of) legal expertise how did the defendant lose. Suggests he may not have turned up fore the hearing and CPS had a free run that even they could not lose (another question that has suspiciously not been answered).

Guest courtupdater
it would be very nice to see all the information posted... :-)

I can guarentee in the goodness of time all will be revealed, there are good reasons why they have not passed everything to be posted.

I would ask, and I hope the site admin team will support me on this ...

There is no need for insults against me or anyone else on this thread ... I know its a bitter pill for some hardened anti-PPC posters to accept when a case goes against them ... but its not personal, just business ...

The "experts :rolleyes:" on here and PePiPoo have assisted others and say 'a good defence will always win' .. but they have never posted it .. why do you think that is

This is getting really weird now. If these experts that you continually refer to have never posted the defence (100% contrary to what you said this morning), how do you know it is a "pepipoo/CAG defence"? Is it that "you just do"? These arguments have more holes than a sieve.

Guest courtupdater
Is a filed defence not a public document available to anyone who requests it at the court? Where is the prejudice? This is beginning to sound like "the dog ate my homework" territory (if I recall correctly the last CPS troll was unable to post the transcript of the case they lost in Olham due to some equally spurious reason). What I want to know is - if this is the level of their (lack of) legal expertise how did the defendant lose. Suggests he may not have turned up fore the hearing and CPS had a free run that even they could not lose (another question that has suspiciously not been answered).

Because the case is ONGOING ..... no one lost anything - a new hearing has been set .. after that I am sure it will be posted on here.

No a filed defence is NOT a public document in a small claims hearing, where you get this from I do not know !!!

If a person, not party to the claim wishes to see the documentation they need to make an application (and pay the fee) to the court stating the reasons why and a judge will decide.

Court [edit] is complaining about being insulted............. what a bleeding nerve.

also you don't want to be insulted either pee off or stop insulting our intelligence

Edited by GuidoT
Please do not use foul language

A judgement would NOT reference a defence .. what are you going on about ??

The judgement will be 1 piece of paper which will state how muich has to be paid and when.

Anyway .. the reality is this ... When a poster comes on here who has received a ticket from a PPC the advice is always to never disclose anything in public as it could help the other side .. but keep people informed of the progress (and you all bahh like sheep when it goes your way).

So, Why would any PPC (or any company) give too much information ?? Does not make sense, in the same way as the "experts :rolleyes:" on here would not dream of posting the defence they have assisted someone with or their case details !!!!

Because the entire point of your thread is that this case was lost due to the defendant allegedly following the advice of posters on this and other forums.

Your inability to substantiate your claim damages any credibility that you might have.

The "experts :rolleyes:" on here and PePiPoo have assisted others and say 'a good defence will always win' .. but they have never posted it .. why do you think that is ??

Come on .. this is a game to which presently every case results in a win for the PPC (Excel parking put aside, but I asked the question earlier if anyone knows the FACTS of the case or only what they have read in the quality local paper .. oh and the daily mail ... and the silence answered my question)

Could you not just take you own advice and apply to the court for a transcript of the Excel hearing?

Having read this, and other threads, it would seem to me that the claim being made by the "experts" (not that they profess to be - that appears to be your own particular straw man) is that no PPC has won in a properly defended case, and each time this claim has been made, it has been substantiated.

Guest courtupdater
Yeah but we only mean the victims shouldn't always disclose their intentions not the perps. they can say claim & say what they like.:p

Of course a Judgment refers to the defence. Now either put up or shut up.

Eh !!! The judgement is a 1 page document ... I suggest you look at some judgements:

Here is a judgement: http://www.combinedparkingsolutions.com/downloads/morris.pdf

Do you mean a transcript of the hearing ... Judgement transcript ... I think you are getting confused :confused:

Guest courtupdater
This is getting really weird now. If these experts that you continually refer to have never posted the defence (100% contrary to what you said this morning), how do you know it is a "pepipoo/CAG defence"? Is it that "you just do"? These arguments have more holes than a sieve.

The "experts :rolleyes:" assist persons/defendants in private and then they are sent ...

The "experts :rolleyes:" are currently assisting 2 other people (at least to my knowledge) with claims - if not then 2 posters who have came on sites for help, been advised to PM and then send in almost identical defences is uncanny !!

Guest courtupdater
The case is ONGOING now that's news

I thought CCPS won. Why did I think that I wonder ...................Oh I know I was told by someone.........who was that do you think??????? must have been an eeejit

Youre getting confused again ... The OLDHAM case is still ongoing.

Yes some idiots said it was over and CPS lost as the result of a robust defence given by CAG/PePiPoo and everyone beleived them .... but alas, no its still an ongoing case.

Guest courtupdater
Because the entire point of your thread is that this case was lost due to the defendant allegedly following the advice of posters on this and other forums.

Your inability to substantiate your claim damages any credibility that you might have.

Could you not just take you own advice and apply to the court for a transcript of the Excel hearing?

Having read this, and other threads, it would seem to me that the claim being made by the "experts" (not that they profess to be - that appears to be your own particular straw man) is that no PPC has won in a properly defended case, and each time this claim has been made, it has been substantiated.

I have a transcript of the HEARING and JUDGEMENT - So I know exactly why it failed.

Thats why I want to know if anyone else has any facts rather than the drivel in the local news & daily mail.