style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5808 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help !

Hi, i have an agreement with a HCEO at sherforce. To pay a weekly amount of £50. The problem is i am self employed and have not worked for 4 weeks. This is due to having Sciatica.( back problem ) I have had no income.

Do you know if there is anything i can do because they are telling me i have to pay or they are coming to get my car. i have no credit card either.

The writ has expired and they only have continuation to collect off me.

Please help as they phoned me late yesterday and told me i must call them back by the end of the day.

I have not as yet, i know how unreasonable they are. I am worried they may turn up today.

The other problem is that my mot on my car has expired, so it is not road legal. I'm in a catch 22 situation.

Thank you

I have received the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) i sent for also. On there it has a photo of my car, on the driveway. I have never signed a WPA. Tho i have been charged for one.

The HCEO has never gained peacefull entry to my home. He did the WPA stood on my driveway.

Edited by madmax1973
spelling !

I am sorry but I had missed this thread.

Can you let me know a few more details.

How much is the writ for?

When is it dated?

When did the bailiff levy on the car?

How much is the car worth?

What details are on the SAR ?

Hi,

The writ is for 2,172

Dated 23/03/2007

LEVY dated 4/4/2007. On the first visit.

Car was valued at 200 quid on the S.A.R

Details on the S.A.R is all the payment history. E.O report including photo to prove the first visit. All there own costs and charges. It states only telephone call with debtor. Not seen in person. DVLA and HPI check done and charged for. How much was offered by debtor. sherforce advised client they should chase debtor for more. 50 quid offered per week.

It states that voicemails were left.... I DONT HAVE ONE !

Letter to debtor.... NEVER RECEIVED ONE !

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) also states sherforce only working with instruction to extend not reissue.

States letters printed.. but dosent say to who.

Total charges for sherforce is 1068.14 at the moment. It seems to vary depending on the paperwork i recieve.

They have charged WP fees. It clearly states none has been signed. I challenged this and was told because they have levyed against the car they can charge for this, also because he is a HCEO and not a bailiff nothing needs to be signed. The law was behind them !

I only found out about the levy against the car because of the S.A.R

How come they can charge such an amount of money for 1 visit and a couple of phone calls. I have never ever, even had a letter from them.

Edited by madmax1973
more info added