quick question

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

just got the dreaded vigin media bill we pay for fully itemised billing but theres a largeish discrepencey the itemised billing says total call charges £12.94.

but over the sheet on the items to pay section it says call charges £15.20

not rung them yet going to after picking up the wife so would apreciate a quick reply

but, are they likely to say either

A) the itemised bill doesnt cover everything (in which case can i push for the itemised bill charge to be refunded)

B) there not sure whats right but pay the higher bill (in which case can i ask for credit for the remainder between the two amounts)

C) its not there problem its just a computer errors added all the calls up wrong (which it hasnt ive added the bill up at £12.90)

any suggestions on what to say to them when they try any above as i never know what to answer with..

help would be apreciated, wouldnt mind over £3 but its alot of money when you dont get alot to start with

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

whoops

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: