RedV vs LloydsTSB/Apex and MHV

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well wouldn't you know it

Next line of attack after that scary looking threat of legal action

Wait for it

Wait for it................................

A second pink one offering a massive discount - and they seem bemused as more and more people don't take them seriously

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And now dated 4 days after the pink letter - bearing in mind the pink letter gave me 7 days to accept the discount

Another threat of legal action this one stating that they will be asking permission of LLoyds to commence legal action which kind of means that the previous 2 plus the one form their pet solicitor (looking suspiciously like it was printed using the same printer) were a outright lie since they did not use the words 'maybe' or 'might' they said definately and yet now it seems they did not have authority from their client to do so

mmmmmmmmmmm......

what to do

what to do

Apart from OFT and trading standards

If you can keep you head when all of those around you are losing theirs try parking your helicopter somewhere else

The PPI Saga

And now dated 4 days after the pink letter - bearing in mind the pink letter gave me 7 days to accept the discount

Another threat of legal action this one stating that they will be asking permission of LLoyds to commence legal action which kind of means that the previous 2 plus the one form their pet solicitor (looking suspiciously like it was printed using the same printer) were a outright lie since they did not use the words 'maybe' or 'might' they said definately and yet now it seems they did not have authority from their client to do so

mmmmmmmmmmm......

what to do

what to do

Apart from OFT and trading standards

Hi RV,

I've been advised by pinky69 to send separate new SARs for my LTSB loans - he said that it could turn out that despite the constant referring to their 'client' these DCAs have actually purchased the accounts and are merely being economical with the truth, which he apparently discovered with one of his own accounts and was then able to negotiate a much lower settlement figure. I'm not saying that's the case with yours or mine, but I'm going to give it a try - worth another £10 I reckon, to discover who really owns the debt! It might be worth you doing the same..........

Take care,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Landy

I might do that if I had £10 but as the temp work has dried up and I have had to sign on I really don't have £10.

If they have bought it then good - it hasn't actually existed for nearly 12 months

But as I have discovered with my mother debts they sometimes seem to go back and get sold on again.

If they have bought it but haven't told me then surely they are in bigger trouble. CSthingy have had several of my accounts now but have always gone away by now so either they are hanging on becasue it it s much larger account or maybe as you suggest they might have bought it. Although they wouldn't be asking permission form Lloyds to take it to court if that was the case

The two pink letters I have had used different wording but offered the same discount

If Lloyds have sold on a debt which doesn'rt exist then surely they have defrauded the insurance compny that pays up ecerytime they write a debt off

The PPI Saga

• 2 weeks later...

Well CSL are no longer prepared to tolerate me not responding to their endless dross apparently and now they say their client is preparing a court case and I have 7 days to stop them placing my case with their solicitor who has already (allegedly since I suspect an expert will tell me the letter was printed on the same printer as CSL's) sent me a letter about 6 weeks ago giving me 7 days to respond

I will wait with baited breath

The PPI Saga

• 1 month later...

Well well - one attempt at sounding sympathetic - 'we know sometimes people have trouble'

And then another letter threatening legal action but htis time they used the words 'we are going to SUE you' because of course using the word sue will scare me more than all there other meaningless threats

I'm still waiting

The PPI Saga

• 2 months later...

Hi RV,

I`ve had a number of those from Iqor now.

I replied this account is is dispute with Lloyds TSB, and has been for a while.

Iqor wrote back again a couple of weeks later stating Lloyds TSB have no dispute files open. Now, I decide when my dispute has been resolved, not those knobs.

Anyway, I received a letter a couple of days ago from Lloyds TSB, dated 24th Dec. It read their agents have not come to a satisfactory agreement with me on this, and recommend legal action.

Lloyds TSB gave me 10 days to reply to this letter (dated 24th Dec) in order to avoid any legal action being taken.

So, 10 days on a letter dated christmas eve, which I received Friday 31st Dec, followed by more bank holidays? What a fnnnnnnnn joke!

Mine is for a Current Account and Overdraft. My point is most of it is made up of charges and interest. They have failed to provide me with any account opening paperwork or original T`s & C`s. All they do is pass it around to these clowns who bombard you with stupid fnnnnnn letters.

Not sure if I can be bothered to reply any more now though. Life is too short to be messing on like this.

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

NP

For some random reason (Lloyds are nothing if completely random in how they deal with their customers) they cancelled my overdraft with no real prompting on my part for the reasons you have just stated it was ALL charges.

I know that it is partly laziness on my part (job hunting is a priority) but at the moment I am happy to let the gutter crawling DCAs waste their paper and postage on sending me letters that I ignore. When or IF it goes back to **** then I will deal with it. Or as I said before I would be happy for the behaviour of their employee to be aired in court since they have constantly chosen to ignore that

If yours does go back to **** I have a feeling it might be worth the ping pong but I for one am not going to bother replying to the DCAs - between them they have creid wolf so many times I just read and file in a big box incase I need the letters for evidence later on

The PPI Saga

• 7 months later...

Update time Well - Iqor on the loan - very unenthusiastic a letter every couple of months with no escalation The credit card balance however has been sold to Lowells who send letter more reguilarly - ignored so far I have more important things to worry about. Wondering if Ishould send the statement I have which lloyds produced after they wrote the credit card balance off 2 years ago. It says nothing owing One of the many things I wonder about going through all this is - if a bank has written a debt off ie no longer considers it an assett why are they apparently allowed to then sell it 2 years laters thereby collecting some sort of income against it when they have told the tax office and insurance company they have written it off. I mean if anyone else did something similar they could be accused of fraud wouldn't they? The balance they are claiming is wrong anyway but 2 years??

The PPI Saga

• 4 months later...

Woo Hoo Loan is now with Westcott who do have my recently reconnected land line but I just tell them that I will not go through security so give it up. I am currently almost enjoying getting more post again

Credit Card has been sold to Lowell over 2 years after is was written off against by Lloyds. I think when they finally send something I think I should reply to I will send them the statement that says balance = 0000

The PPI Saga

• 1 month later...

Westcott have sub contracted CCS to collect the loan - I am now at the point where i want to remove the loan rom my credit record rather than letting DCA waste money so I will be writing to Lloyds head honcho and including the letters from the PPI people saying they had to credit me to settle the loan and telling them to remove the info from my credit rating

Edited by RedVixen
spelling

The PPI Saga

• 2 months later...

Having looked at my credit record it would appear that Lloyds have also NOT removed entries regarding my charges laden overdraft with they settled as a gesture of good will

I actually have two documents regarding the credit card which state that there was no balance over 2 years ago. Lowells have sent the CC to BCW who are getting nowhere and it appears lowell have logged 7 searches on my credit rating over the last year

The PPI Saga