Blair,Oliver & Scott (Halifax) - Help Me Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am having a real hard time right now regarding banks hounding me for payment.

Today I have received yet another letter from a DCA.

This one is for a Halifax Current Account. I claimed my charges from this account last year and won. This left me £300ish overdrawn which I have been paying about £3/5 a month as I am on Incapacity Benefit. They refused to stop the interest so my payments were getting me nowhere near to clearing this debt. I have no money going into this account as I opened a new account elsewhere.

The letter this morning from Blair and co says..

Despite several attempts to contact you, you have failed to respond to our requests for repayment of the above account.

Our client has issued strict instructions that we are to recover the full balance from you.

They also want me to call them (which I WONT) and go on to say that a debt collector will call at my address or I face court action.

All I want to do is pay my debts and stop these people harassing me, I am living on Incapacity Benefit and trying my hardest to keep all these people happy and from my door.

Please help me if you can.

Hi MH

I am new to this site and am no expert, but have you sent a CCA request to them to prove the debt is enforceable? I am paying BOS and have just started the procedure with them.

There are letters in the template section, and I am sure someone will come along to advise you soon.

Dont panic

Shelbelle

• Haha 1

any agreement for credit, whether it be a store card, loan, or catalogue will be covered by the CCA, the only exception is an overdraft which is a separate case.

CCA BOS and make them prove that they have a right to collect on the debt

Anybody wonder if Blair Oliver & Scott are just another department of the Bank (B) Of (O) Scotland (S) - Well they are ! All that phoney DCAs ringing up all the time, Hang up and make them write...that should confuse most of the monkeys ( sorry to offend our fellow primates )