SLC win :(

summer30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5803 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm sure they will be happy reading this with their morning coffee, which I expect they do.

I've hit a brick wall, have tried my best to help my partner with this issue over the period of deferrment they claim he didnt send the forms in and to get the charges removed.

CCA - the only agreement they sent back was one from 2000 not any of the ones that included 1997/98/99

It was illegible but still apparently now they are exempt from this I didnt know this at the time our I wouldnt have wasted our money.

We S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'d but a lot of the logs sent for phone conversations are unreadable , with abreaviations and spelling mistakes.

He went to Uni prior to when they started to take wages from source but they have now started to do that without informing him and still sending threatening letters.

I've tried to hard to get the charges removed, but have no where else to turn now

Its very stressful dealing with all this so let them have their money :( sorry our money

I was told on here to CCA them, they havent provided the correct or legible CA, However im now told they are not governed by this anyway.

Its not my loan Im trying to sort this for my OH but to be honest he can do it himself now, Ive got enoguh on my plate.

• 3 weeks later...