Sainsburys phone records

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Still got this ongoing battle with Sainsburys, been to court "stayed" been through charges with them and now on PPI.

Recently sent two page letter stating all of the issues surrounding their selling of the PPI on a loan, they have replied that they cannot comment as they do not have a record of the conversation and that i would have been sent the information in advance - not true.

The cheque was delivered by courier who had an agreement in one hand and an envelope with a cheque in the other, the guy stood on my doorstep waiting for me to sign so he could hand over the cheque and be on his way, very pressured, i did not feel that i had time to properly read things through and certainly not t&c's all of the boxes were pre-ticked and i was just required to sign the bottom.

They kindly added to the bottom of the letter about the case still being stayed in court and suggested if i phoned them we would be able to come to an arrangement, hmm wonder if they would record that one.

Looking for some kind of suitable letter to send them, does anyone have any idea's?

Thanks

David

Hi David,

Am I missing something here.

Are you referring to some sort of settlement cheque. If this is PPI related, maybe best in the PPI forum anyway.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Not a settlement cheque still going through hassle with a loan, but i will repost in the PPI anyway, little background, hassled by Blair Oliver and Scott, defaulted CCA, eventually Sainsburys turned one up - nearly 18 months later and after getting summonsed by them - then took ages to get SAR off them, was going through charges when i started looking at the PPI, i realised that i had cover way above what was needed and so started questioning it, bit like talking to a brick wall with them

David

Hi All,

Still got this ongoing battle with Sainsburys re a defaulted loan, been to court "stayed" (mainly because they take forever to provide any information) took ages to get SAR and am now going through charges with them and have looked at PPI.

I was "sold" joint gold level cover (i would never get the top end as most of it is no use to me) and it was a personal loan for just me so dont figure why i needed joint cover, i ran through a list of things that was wrong with it and recently sent two page letter stating all of the issues surrounding their selling of the PPI on a loan, they have replied that they cannot comment as they do not have a record of the conversation and that i would have been sent the information in advance - not true.

The loan cheque was delivered by courier who had an agreement in one hand and an envelope with a cheque in the other, the guy stood on my doorstep waiting for me to sign so he could hand over the cheque and be on his way, very pressured, i did not feel that i had time to properly read things through and certainly not t&c's all of the boxes were pre-ticked and i was just required to sign the bottom. i am pretty certain that i was not sent anything about the PPI afterwards, in fact i dont think they even sent me a copy of CCA.

They kindly added at the bottom of the letter i received the other day about the case still being stayed in court and suggested if i phoned them we would be able to come to an arrangement, hmm wonder if they would record that one.

Looking for some kind of suitable letter to send them, does anyone have any idea's?

Thanks

David

Are you looking for a letter re the mis selling of the PPI?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

I am looking for some suitable wording to reply to the "we have no record of the conversation when it was sold so cannot comment" argument, and the fact that i felt pressured to sign before having a chance to read anything, boxes pre-checked and i am sure i was never sent a copy of the PPI t&c

Thanks for looking

David

Have you had a read of this thread yet? It has some template letters that you could adapt. Have a read through and see if you can find anything. In the meantime i will ask for some help on this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE