***Warning*** Combined Parking Solutions/CPS Lurking ***Warning***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5798 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It'll be funny when some cretin from this board has their backside caned in court by CPS

My first reaction was to say "Don't hold your breath waiting for that Clifford" but now I am having second thoughts....

I am sure the board would relish the oppportunity to take on CPS in court. It won't happen though as a board defense will be a proper defense and CPS will not issue real papers in the face of that prospect. If they were mad enough to do so then once they received the defense papers that would be the end of it and they would not turn up. as per usual with PPCs and a proper defense.

I write not for you Clifford but for the general readers here. Which PPC(s) are you ? give us a list of your car parks and we can cause a case to happen if you want... (yeah like thats going to happen).

• Haha 1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like a list of car parks covered by PPC's, I can't seem to find any or these people just aren't about when I am :D

Thanks

- Hobbie

--------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

can't easily find a client list on their website. I am sure there will victims on here though - especially with their 85 percent success rate (unaudited of course...).

have a look on their website. The illustrated example 'yellow envelope' looks well worth collecting as the start of your own evidence bundle.

By the way is this their real address ?

4-5 KING STREET

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV1 1ST

can't easily find a client list on their website. I am sure there will victims on here though - especially with their 85 percent success rate (unaudited of course...).

have a look on their website. The illustrated example 'yellow envelope' looks well worth collecting as the start of your own evidence bundle.

4-5 KING STREET

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV1 1ST

Where did you find that address?

I have been doing some digging and I came across a thread on here that is from early in year and a member stethomas seemed to have a ticket by CPS and from reading a user called legaladviser looks to have gotten involved.

This looks like it went to court but not been updated for ages, I see legaladviser does not post anymore nor does the poster but I see a legaladviser on pepipoo, anyone know if its the same person ?

I have been doing some digging and I came across a thread on here that is from early in year and a member stethomas seemed to have a ticket by CPS and from reading a user called legaladviser looks to have gotten involved.

This looks like it went to court but not been updated for ages, I see legaladviser does not post anymore nor does the poster but I see a legaladviser on pepipoo, anyone know if its the same person ?

only he/she would know I guess. why not ask them directly rather that ask for 'opinions from the web'..

4-5 KING STREET

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV1 1ST

That sounds like perky alright. Private Eye indeed! :D

I get an email everytime someone replies so hopefully they do as well.

Looking at the topic, it was very emotional so I would have thought it would have been updated on a result by either party on success, unless it is still pending.

Looking at a invoice used by Combined Parking Solutions contained within the PDF file on its website.

"Unauthorised removal is an offence" what offence is it? Only offence I can think of at the moment is 'Vehicle Interference' and then surely placing the invoice on the vehicle would also constitute vehicle interference also.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Unauthorised removal is an offence.

Only thing I can think of is theft of the ticket itself - of which there is absolutely no chance of the cps running for something so trivial.

All opinions & information are the personal view of the poster, and are not that of any organisation, company or employer. Any information disclosed by the poster is for personal use only. Permission to process this data under the Data Protection act is NOT GIVEN to any company, only personal readers.

It is not an offence of anything nor is authorisation relevant.

(except the case of offence being used in the sense of causing anger/annoyance - for the PPC !!)

The envelope is mimicing official council tickets - especially with the police style chequered border.

There is legislation about that.

We really must find a CPS monitored car park....it looks like the rest of the paperwork/papertrail will follow suit. and if he relies on that legal opinion he publishes on his website then much fun can be had.

But he wouldn't turn up despite his bravado and front.

Can't be theft if the person that removes it doesn't have the intention of permantly depriving the owner of it.

ie; Removing it from a vehicle, and drops it in the bin next to the vehicle,

Also who is the owner of the invoice once it is placed on the vehicle?

Another note on this, to place the invoice on the vehicle someone usually lifts the wipper to stick underneath.

Section 22A of the Road Traffic Act 1988, inserted by the Road Traffic Act 1991

22A(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally and without lawful authority or reasonable cause -

(b) interferes with a motor vehicle, trailer or cycle,

Same with wheel clamping, surely this must have been challenged?

Thanks

- Hobbie

I have to say with people digging up months old threads, in some weird attempt to get them back to life, and more PPC trolls than you can shake a stick at I'm not surprised people don't post any more. Is it just me or does the behaviour of "scottish mark" become stranger by the minute? Earlier he said he would leave it at that. If only he would. It's like a bad case of Groundhog Day (set in Oldham).There appears to be some kind of attempt ongoing to discredit members of this site and Pepipoo, which appears to be orchestrated by CPS. Why does a PPC which is sure of its legal position need so badly to discredit its opponents? It is a pity that it has come to this on CAG. With so many trolls about no-one can be sure who is who any more. Or perhaps that is what the PPCs want.

The photo on their site is weird, I have to say but the story behind it is quite amazing.

If you type in the individuals name or his 2 user ids they appear at the top of google, that's also weird !!

Is it just me that finds it more than a little distasteful that Perky has gone to the trouble of using Google Adwords to get a sponsored link for anybody searching a forum username? What an odious, vindictive little man.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Is Combined Parking Solutions registered with the ICO? - Reason I ask is that I have searched at Information Commissioners - Data Protection Public Register but it returned no results, just curious thats all.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Sidewinder, you are far from alone with that view. But then someone who by his own admission goes out of his way to get someone fired from their job(apparently rather then taking the case to court as he so often brags) clearly has some fairly major people issues. Nothing would surprise me about that outfit. And he wonders why people ignore him and his associates when he comes on here. Anything this lot say should be given the total lack of attention it deserves.

Edited by Geronimoman

Thanks

- Hobbie

My mistake...

Edited by Hobbie

Thanks

- Hobbie

Sidewinder, you are far from alone with that view. But then someone who by his own admission goes out of his way to get someone fired from their job(apparently rather then taking the case to court as he so often brags) clearly has some fairly major people issues. Nothing would surprise me about that outfit. And he wonders why people ignore him and his associates when he comes on here. Anything this lot say should be given the total lack of attention it deserves.

You seem to have an issue with my Geronimoman I am not sure why but if this is some childish attempt to hijack threads or engage me in an insult game then it will not work, you can accuse me all you wish of being a spokesperson of a PPC but you are very very much mistaken.

As for the posts on the PPC website, I must say that if it is true (and as it has been there for some time without being removed we have to presume it is true) then the inidivual concerned deserved to be fired.

I may be old fashioned but any person working for the police should be beyond question and this individual has seemed to have abused his power in a way that is beyond comprehension.

This site is all about standing up for what is right and the police force did the right thing by getting rid of this 'loose cannon'. (if the story is true)