***Warning*** Combined Parking Solutions/CPS Lurking ***Warning***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5799 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A number of the regular posters on this site have unearthed evidence that employees from Combined Parking Solutions aka CPS are lurking on the site. They read all postings and attempt to identify the driver from the information provided.

While this is not the end of the world, as they still have to produce evidence of their charges being valid and not penalty charges, and also that their alleged contracts do not breach the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts, it does mean the loss of your first line of defense.

In light of this if you have a "Parking Ticket"/Invoice from this firm then I suggest you do not use their name in any of your postings. If you do use the name in your postings then keep things in general terms.

It may pay you to use the name of another big firm such as Euro Car Park, NCP etc in your post as the advice will be the same but it will be impossible to link you with the details.

If you post any copies of invoices or letters that you receive then please make sure you blank out the following

1: Serial Number

2: Your Vehicle Registration Mark

3. Location

4. Date

5. Time

6. Letterhead

• Haha 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a great tribute to this site (and Pepipoo) that perky and cronies take time out from hammering hard working motorists and/or setting "landmark" legal precedents to troll around. It means the site is hurting their business. It also means they are worrying that the tide is beginning to turn and that drivers are finally getting it - you should not pay. The laughable thing is that perky has started this himself with his challenge to all and sundry to come and take him on. So not necessarily a negative thing and fully endorse your please for posters not to reveal anything that might identify them. Why make it easy for them?

I concur wholeheartedly with the above. This company is incredibly persistant in chasing its tickets at £85 a time. The amount of time and trouble taken does not appear to tie into any known business model, it is almost as if the company is trying to prove a point against members of this site.

I would say that all parking companies read these sites and similar ones, they would be silly not to.

It does appear that this perky individual has stirred up some debate and it seems sites are somewhat scared of him to give him so much notariety and publicity.

Poor Perky :D

Thanks

- Hobbie

--------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

It does appear that this perky individual has stirred up some debate and it seems sites are somewhat scared of him to give him so much notariety and publicity.

Scared of him????????

Why would anyone be scared of a toothless dog, people have no reason at all to fear him he is NOT in any position to legally enforce any of his tickets.

If he has the time to waste sending numerous letters (all of which are actually not worth the paper they are written on) then he is obviously one sad sad individual.

Mossycat

• Haha 1

Prove a point against members of this site, members of Pepipoo and anyone else who dares challenge them. You only have to look at the personal attacks on the website against a Pepipoo member (including weirdly publishing his photo) to realise these people live up to all the finest PPC traditions. Although other PPCs seem to get on with it while CPS trolls and bleats on about mythical court victories. Why is that I wonder? Maybe the business model needs addressing as you say if staff are spending large amounts of time trolling consumer websites in an attempt to stoke up arguments.

The photo on their site is weird, I have to say but the story behind it is quite amazing.

If you type in the individuals name or his 2 user ids they appear at the top of google, that's also weird !!

I presume its true as if anyone wrote that about me and it wasn't true I would be straight to court to get it removed then sue them for costs and as perky is not a company he would be personally liable to pay it.

about mythical court victories

Has any of these ever been substaniated with the court, or he still making up bovine excrement stories like he does on other forums.

As I for won, would contact the court in question to ask for the result of the hearing/case.

Companies and management like these rouges have nothing better to do other than trawl public forums, it must be that the business isn't doing that well, and enough work to keep them busy so spend time trying to intimidate people going on forums seeking help and advice.

What i say to this kind action though, "What goes around, comes around" and one day, Perkins may need the help of a forum like this, the phrase "Burning all your bridges" comes to mind.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Under no circumstances should you speak with a Debt Collections Agency via telephone, request that all future correspondence is done in writing, a letter template for this can be located here.

Any views expressed are solely that of my own, any advice or information offered is provided in genuine good faith, and should be checked prior to acting upon.

Are the court victories and transcripts on the website mythical ??

If they are then that's serious and the police would be interested in a person forging court docs / transcripts .. I have not seen any English court orders and only 1 Scottish decree but the ones on the site all seem to be stamped

It don't make them anymore legitimate as they are very poorly defended cases that do not in anyway test the claims of the PPC.

He would not publish details of a properly defended case as that claim would be unsuccessful. That would not be good for business.

Or any judgement won by default.

Why doesn't he list all current and future hearings some where for people to then decide themselves how sucessful he is, its not as though it is private information, court listings are public domain.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Just checked on Courttel, Combined Parking Solutions are NOT listed for mention.

At Oldham County Court on Monday 12th May 2008.

Edited by Hobbie

Thanks

- Hobbie

This is getting really boring now. There is no Oldham case, other than in perky's fertile imagination. Yet scottish mark appears to be hell bent on proving there is. Far too much of this forum is being devoted to a very unimportant and peripheral PPC so can I suggest we leave it at that and get back to helping people out.

• Haha 1

This is getting really boring now. There is no Oldham case, other than in perky's fertile imagination. Yet scottish mark appears to be hell bent on proving there is. Far too much of this forum is being devoted to a very unimportant and peripheral PPC so can I suggest we leave it at that and get back to helping people out.

I second that.

Thanks

- Hobbie

I just wanted to have facts and evidence before making a statement, sorry if that goes against the principles of the forum.

I do not know what courttel is and nor does google.

I am happy to agree with the masses and say the post was false without knowing but if that is the way forward then let's go for that.

Sorry, my mistake for the typo, try Courtel in Google.

Thanks

- Hobbie

Because Courtserve is NOT Courtel, Courtel Communications supplies data to Courtserve, and if Courtserve choose not to list ALL courts, then thats a matter for them, Courtel receive listings from EVERY court, as per contract from the MoJ and HMCS, the courts themselves update Courtel twice daily, and Courtel distrubute the information.

From your post, I guess it was an attempt to question my integrity, I beleive I have explained to you now, not that I need to have.

Edited by Hobbie

Thanks

- Hobbie

Sorry hobbie, I was not meaning to question your integrity but it reads that oldham does not participate in the scheme so thats all I had to go on

if you have checked and no parking company is listed on Monday then the post is obviously false

It'll be funny when some cretin from this board has their backside caned in court by CPS

By CPS or "The CPS"?

As if Compined Parking Solutions cained my backside, I'd be reminding of them Assault Against Persons Act 1861, and then I'd be laughing MY backside off when The CPS cained them in court :D

Thanks

- Hobbie