style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

notice of eviction

this latter is dated 2nd of may and i receved it on the 6th

the court has issued a warrant for the possession of the property and a court bailiff is going to evict me on the 21st of may at 11am

i was under the impression i had to be given a months written notice?

is thier anything i can do as im skint and i need £1,500 to find another propperty down here:eek:

It is not easy to be constructive in a reply as your post lacks basic facts.

How did the possession order come about?

When was the possession hearing, and what possession date was given?

There is no need to have any notice - certainly not a month, though due to overwork bailiffs sometimes don't enforce an order for a couple of months or more.

The other problem you have, certainly if the possession date has passed, is never to leave the property unoccupied. If the owner finds out that nobody is in, and knows the law, he can gain lawful entry with a locksmith and change the locks. For you to then re-enter is then a criminal act.

On some things I am very knowledgeable, on other things I am stupid. Trouble is, sometimes I discover that the former is the latter or vice versa, and I don't know this until later - maybe even much later. Read anything I write with the above in mind.

sorr7y guys my landlord went bankrupt and the mortgage company took him to court. i have not had any contact from him for 3 months and he asked me to confirm when i was moving out as he wants to take a few things like washing machine chest of draws ect.. i recieved the letter on the 8th of may but it is dated 2nd of may. and the evection will take place on the 21st of may. teh letter was made out to my landlord and any other occupiers. hope this helps

just had another look at my eviction letter and i forgot it was today (21st) i dont know why but i thought it was the 23rd. great news as i have an exam in the morning and all my stuff is still here. i have no clue what im going to do!