• Tweets

• The driver totally ignored the windscreen pcn, and got a NTK some 23 days later.Parking Eye are lying when they say the driver has been identified.The driver has not been identified to this date.
    • Yes good points from Gick, no papers were actually served on you personally so Gick's amendment makes more sense. thereby preventing any misinterpretation as in you no longer lived there so the papers were not received by yourself, leading to a Default judgment.
    • Hi Yorky and BT   Thanks for the reassuring advice.   I’m in Scotland Yorky, so factor is just the management company but I think it’s one of the priority bills you mentioned but not entirely sure.   I take on board though that I should stop using the cards so maybe paying them off to use isn’t the best plan.    Also, I think I’ve offered more than I should have trying to keep the OCs  happy rather than what is affordable. Probably made a few errors of judgment and got a bit confused too.   My wife doesn’t have an income.   Offering £1 rather than maintaining them sounds a good way forward.   Starling and Monzo have put an arrangement in place but I can still use the account, they said they wouldn’t ever take more from the overdraft than the agreed amount.    So I’m a bit confused that I’ve offered pro rata but not getting defaulted and instead getting arrangements to pay and keeping the accounts open.    I thought doing a CCA on a new debt (from 2021) with a DCA would be easy for them to get the agreement, that is interesting if you know any more, this is another reason why I was trying to do it the way I was but I feel like I’m drowning rather than getting anywhere but feels so close at the same time to making it through.   Do you mean paying full and final on a credit card for £100 for example, pay it in full or offer a percentage. Just a bit unsure on that, I’ll have more of a good read on the forum.    It’s good to see other perspectives on it, I think I’ve got really stuck and just have stopped going anywhere focussed and need to get back on track.   I think the usual moral dilemma is playing a part too especially as some of the original creditors have been quite understanding. Others haven’t as much.   Thanks again  
    • Hi  Yes , I have been searching for answers over the years and coming to a dead end . To answer your question six months after I had the loan they took me to court for  arrears as I explained to the brokers at the time that I was not working and they told me that I would get money from the loan to cover payment  for a while  which I never received . so I was  stuck and got the suspended order .    I did appoint the  mortgage  company and you are right I did get scammed . I did not take Swift to court , they took me again this time they supplied the paper work and I saw the  cheque they said they gave me , hence I refuted this and the court requested they send me a copy of the cashed  cheque  which they did not  to date .   The date was 2017 . Then I became very ill and had other  matters to deal with . I then got some money and paid the arrears to them .   In respect of the interest the balance to date they stated was 68,000.   I can only ask the question if the money they stated  they gave  to me does not add up how can you  put interest on monies not  given to a customer .   In respect of uploading the paperwork I am slightly worried as you can understand I really do not know  whom I am really talking to , hence the caution.   Sorry if I took up your time I was just checking  but I am grateful for your response to date .    
  • Our picks

Claim form received - Capital One/ Robinson Way

bennieee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What are the timescales for your defence to be in by?

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

phone the court to be sure - you must not miss the deadline

• Haha 1

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.

Thank you I will give them a call tomorrow as I doubt that I will get a reply from a CPR letter - they took the payment for the CCA from the balance and did not respond

No response to a proper CCA request is a full defence in itself. But there will be much more to add :)