Essayeffsee v HSBC

Essayeffsee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an offer on the 1st August of £1995, my claim was for approx 2750 plus 665 interest..... I sent my LBA on 2nd August and have accepted the intial payment but want the rest in full by 16th August... then I'll be filing on Money claim for around £3550....

I didnt get offered anything until after I filed. However, think the offer was made before they received my Moneyclaim.

exactly the same thing happened to me. It won't be long now. They acknowledged with intent to defend 14 days after I filed my MCOL and I had a letter from DG solicitors 2 days after that. I faxed her all the info today so it shouldn't be long now.

and don't forget my liposuction!;)

How could I forget anything as important as thatI?!

Did they pay you the full amount you claimed for?

I originally claimed £1886.50 and they offered me £1640.00

I had filed my MCOL before I received the offer though and as I had paid the court fee and added interest I decided that there was no way I was accepting it.

BTW, I don't really need lipo or a boob job. I'm not bad from the neck down! I had to turn my instant e-mail notification off before you got me in trouble! My husband shares the same e-mail address as me and I was dreading what he would read! Me and Claire only started talking about spending our money on shopping, then lingerie was mentioned and before we knew it you were offering all sorts! You are so naughty! behave now ;)

Exactly the same situation as me.

If I had my offer before adding the interest or the court costs I might have accepted. However, the £120 and the 8% made me too greedy!!!

Ive not offered anything yet - I dont have the money!!! After I get it who knows how generous I can be?! Im just looking forward to toasting HSBC whatever I get and receive!!

Exactly the same situation as me.

If I had my offer before adding the interest or the court costs I might have accepted. However, the £120 and the 8% made me too greedy!!!

Ive not offered anything yet - I dont have the money!!! After I get it who knows how generous I can be?! Im just looking forward to toasting HSBC whatever I get and receive!!

It just seems to be dragging on too long now.

I guess Im impatient and have never been the luckiest person so want the money sooner than later.

I was offered a miserly amount after interest and moneyclaim had been added to the figure. I ignored it to let Moneyclaim take over and havent heard a thing despite filing the claim 13 days ago. Meaning its 12 days since they received it!

I just want my money now!!!

I filed my MCOL on 18th July and am still waiting, their 28 days are up tomorrow and I'll win by default. Worked out have been waiting 8 weeks so far, if they file a defence tomorrow it'll be another 2 weeks again and god knows how long it'll take to get the money if I win by default.

It'll all be worth it in the end.

Have they acknowledged your MCOL?