Is CAGbot on commission?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just logged on and found NINE new messages in my PM box. OOh! I thought I was really popular all of a sudden. But nay, they're all from CAGbot. At first, I thought my new avatar had caused offence, but the last one was simply changed by an administrator (fair do).

A whole string of posts on one particular thread ("GM Group being dodgy") has been unapproved. Can someone enlighten me as to why? Everything I posted was factual. Had I not deleted the recordings from my mobile I could have even provided proof of everything that was said. Ex-employees have been on, as well as other recipients of phone calls from this company stating the same thing.

I thought the whole point of these forums was to provide information, help and advice to others. I believe I did that on the threads by warning people of the tactics used by that company as well as others.

Has a complaint been made? If so, I would have thought that CAG would have some backbone.

Yes, I am annoyed. If a valid reason can be given, fair enough. if it is just that some director is upset at his company being highlighted, well we might as well remove 90% of the threads on here, and I might as well leave.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is CAGbot on commission?

Yes .. and seen it's my invention and I get the royalties I too am upset .. ONLY 9 .. how am I suppose to get rich this way

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

We have a saying up here to describe people like you janet.

(EDIT)

:o and you have only just realised ??

in all seriousness we all get Cagbotted at sometime or other ( me more then most lately ) but try looking at the reasons behind it .. as I can say all my moderated posts were justified .. and I'm sure if people got off their high horses then they too can see the reason .. if they can't then just ask the moderator concerned and they would tell you ...try looking more deeply ...... and if my sense of humour displeases you then don't read my posts .. you do have an ignore button

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Ignoring the flippant nature of Janet's comments, it is only right that Gyzmo should have been told the reasons why his/her posts were moderated, the person concerned is not availble at the moment, but I wil lget back to Gyzmo by the end of the day if possible.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Sorry , Gyzmo for joking about before .. wrong time and place :(

I am glad you have now been given the reason

doubts.

Well Alanfromderby did email me an explanation following my post. I think an entire thread being deleted would mean that something serious was happening - I suspected a complaint made.

The thread incidentally has been re-instated with a caveat and some edits by Bankfodder. It seems to be to be the most sensible approach to the situation.

It look slike most comments against the company were fair on a factual basis, but CAG, wishing to protect itself, removed the more, ahem, less factual comments.

I think that is a definite one-up for CAG and for the consumer voice.

Thanks to Alanfromderby for updating me and especially to Bankfodder for not being a wimp in the face of the corporation!

Bankfodder for not being a wimp in the face of the corporation!

That's one thing that Bankfodder will never be. If he were, then CAG would never have existed.;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

You'll probably get cagbotted again fort that. and whats a fud??

here you go

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

fud thinsp.png // forum", "6"); interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high"); interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false"); interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t"); interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fcache.lexico.com%2Fdictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FF04%2FF0402500.mp3"); interfaceflash.write(); // ]]> Audio Help /fʌd/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fuhd] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun Slang. a fuddy-duddy.

Not sure whats inappropriate about that?

Where shall I begin to tell you ? ..

maybe (by PM ) you could explain how your version of what it means translated to what you said to me

or you could try looking up the meaning in a scottish dictionary

or I would be very willing to call you my version of what FUD means , of course by PM only .

Now stop acting like a little innocent when it was very clear what you meant ..

• Haha 1

doubts.

Just before this FUD thingy gets out of hand:

1. No offence taken as I didn't even know what it meant

2. There are quite a few definitions of this acronym

3. If I thought it was one of the more naughty ones, I probbly would have jus laughed anyway.

4. I have found a website full of my favourite smilies and have also learned how to put them on this forum - expect to see lots of smilies for no apparent reason other than I think they're funny (see above post)

Can we please now stop cat fights and remember we're all

happy039.gif

Otherwise I'll

angry021.gif:D

Where shall I begin to tell you ? ..

maybe (by PM ) you could explain how your version of what it means translated to what you said to me

or you could try looking up the meaning in a scottish dictionary

or I would be very willing to call you my version of what FUD means , of course by PM only .

Now stop acting like a little innocent when it was very clear what you meant ..

**YAWN**

1. No offence taken as I didn't even know what it meant
Even if you did, it was adressed towards Janet! :-D

4. I have found a website full of my favourite smilies and have also learned how to put them on this forum - expect to see lots of smilies for no apparent reason other than I think they're funny (see above post)

Remember that you can only put a maximum of 6 per post (to save you the disappointment of putting loads and then finding you can't!!! :razz: And I hope you're not hotlinking direct from the site where you find them, cos that's naughty!

If you were, you should upload them to something like Photobucket (create a sub-folder just for your smilies) so you can then link from PB, which is what it's for. See my dummies' guide for how-to if you don't know. ;-)

**YAWN**

Please do not ask questions if you do not wish to recieve a reply as this is a forum where questions are usually requiring an answer :D

doubts.

Please do not ask questions if you do not wish to recieve a reply as this is a forum where questions are usually requiring an answer :D

you're not green any more - keep your opinions to yourself

you can brush up on your spelling while you're at it :-D

...you can brush up on your spelling while you're at it :-D

Pot - kettle anyone?

I have no idea how you managed to decifer fergals statement?

Incidently, i am not entirely sure i understand your response to fergal either?

oh, after you have decifered fergals cryptic message lol

• Haha 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

you're not green any more - keep your opinions to yourself

Yes, Jan - no green, no opinion. :confused::D

Pot - kettle anyone?

Ouch. :D

No offence Stevo, but you always come across as one of the LB crowd - slate CAG, run off back to the motherland - then return when bored. :confused:

• Haha 1