livelylad

A Signature

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4148 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please, here.

Please dont debate the rights and wrongs of conflict, just spare a thought that its someones Dad, brother,sister etc.

Thank you.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Nice one Lively.

Done.

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Thank you.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Done :)

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Done.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Complaint to the OFT about DCA's threatening legally action on statute barred accounts

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

signed this morning but didnt have time to post back or I would once again been running for the bus to work . ...

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.

Signed.

A couple of hundred years ago Meyer Amshel, (1743-1812), founder of the Rothschild dynasty is reported to have told his five sons, “Let me control a nation’s money and I care not who writes its laws”.

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what I have written is my own opinion garnered from reading this forum and consumer legislation, and my own experience of the judicial process.

If I have been helpful, please feel free to tickle my scales!!

done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thanks all who have signed.

Signed

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Signed

Started claim with Halifax on 30/04/08

Sent 1st letter for bank charges and interest

If this has been helpful then please give the Scales a click. Thanks

Signed this morning (and told me mates and family about it as well who have all apparently signed).

OK-me done & OH. Sons will do so too.

Done - let's hope this has a positive outcome.

Signed.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Signed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Signed:-)

Hi WELCOME to CAG, You have come to the right place,there are lots of people on this site that will point you in the right direction.

Read the links below,this will help you navigate the forum and help you how to start your own Threads.

Cheers B4E:)

NEVER TALK TO A ---D.C.A ON THE TELE[PHONE

GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING

IF YOUR NEW **PLEASE READ**

DUMMIES GUIDE TO THE FORUMS

CAN`T FIND WHAT YOU WANT?-FULL- A-Z INDEX

TEMPLATES

PLEASE DONATE TO CAG ,EVERY LITTLE HELPS

--------------------------------

Any Advice given by me is based on solely on my experiance or opnion. I have no Legal background.

If i have helped in any way please feel free to click my scales

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

Thank You blue4ever:grin:

If you could pass on the link to all in your e maill address book I would be most grateful.

Done.

Perhaps Peeps might like to add it to their 'Facebook' or 'Myspace' page and groups too???

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The more the merrier. :)

there was a post left on the thread i started on the "other forum" which is not rightfully mine, so ive pasted in here for you livelylad ;) and well done you for bringing it to the attention of others :)

Signed, what a nobel thing for you to put this on here. You have my 100% support and im sure i will be 1 of 100's.

Anybody who fights for this country and risks their lives deserves credit but those who pay the ultimate price deserve soo much more.

I have posted this in another community i am a member (NOT P2P) with a huge member list. (Hope thats ok).

Bravo

honey x