Help. law, capstone, bank of scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

fed up of the law and judges lettiing estranged husband fail to turn up at civil court for two years!!!!

I have for the last two years been seeking a divorce and resolution to the finances since jan 06 when after a domstic violence incident ex was evicted from house for mine and childrens safety .

whilst this happened the heavens opened and bills came tumbling in, police were called , legal documents forged and loans gained after 16 months police and cps come back to say inconclusive evidence_ but it is so obvious they are not mine, and with 75,000 of equity being lost I'm still fighting( private handwriting expert now looking at documents)

meanwhile ex has failed to turn up at 24 hearings- judges allowed it to drag on and on giving him time to delay and increase the debts that werent getting resolved! some one explain how the law looks after the guilty and persicutes the victims more??

also I haVE FOUGHT EVICTION FOR THE LAST YEAR one with wait for it.............SSPL/ SPML/ Capstone( evil unhelpful people) who even after me not accepting liability but cpurt enforced to pay over and above the required monthly repayment are still wasting my time and money persuing eviction whilst the judge keeps just putting it off for 4 weeks at a time?

Surely if im paying (these documents are forged never seen them before jaN 06 and were signed in 2004) the law should just set aside

The court only allowed me in maRch 08 to put the house up for sale( ex failed to do letter of authority or sign over even though i had a remortgage to clear all debts june 06. the courts failed to make my ex turn up till feb 08 thus prolonging and helping ex with his delay tactics.

I am also fighting bank of scotland who i had been paying till may 07 , ex had agreed to pay - they failed to inform me he wasnt then in dec 07 was sent court papers, no call, no letters, nothing.

I also am on second lot of solicitros as they seem to just be overworkorked and when you call them have no idea who you are, fail to fight my corner even though i pay them and fail to come up with any ideas.

I hVE HAD TO SAY WHAT ABOUT THIS, WHAT ABOUT THAT.

I NOV 07 i was advised to file for ancillary maintenance , i went to court ex didnt turn up judge went thru his sparce E-form and makes an order for him to pay 750 per month- obviously he never did and has never helped pay any of his debts, mortgage ect, I went to court last thursday for an attachement or earnings order at which ex turns up, another judge then goes thru e form and decides he only has to pay 300.00 which doesnt wvwn cover his illegal loan? someone please explain to me what the law is actually doing? it seems to let the guilty off more and consider them and make the innocent struggle when they never caused the problem in the first place.

I know theres alot to answer too, but please help, im feb upo of the legal system, ive paid out 6,500 for inept soliciotrs who i seem to advise, have abided by the law only to come off worst.

pay debitors who still want me evicted even though im paying 140 month over what they ask.

a bermused woman

Hi sassy

I'm afraid I can't advise you but I just wanted to say what an awful situation for you to be in.

This will bump the thread and hopefully someone who can help will be along soon.

All the best

i have found ex had loan on house with SPPLmCapstone they have persued me for documents which were forgeed and he had beenfit ,i have spent two years for the cps to dilly and dally, i am awiting a report to prove the handwriting is not mine.

I am paying capstone over and above what they ask for via the court( ex pays nothing!!!!) yet they are still pushing for eviction , the courts just keep sitting on fence meanwhile i have towork and keep roof over my kids heads what justice.?

how are my rights when im paying aNYONE PLEASE ADVISE???:-x

Hi

If your payments are up to date then no court will grant repossession.

Do the statements show the extra being paid or is this to clear arrears?

I'm not sure what you can do, surely if your ex forged your sig then the police should deal with it.

Have you got all the paperwork connected with the loan? If not then you need to do a S.A.R.

Sorry if this is not much help.

Due In Court Tomoz Ref Review Of Sspl Capstone Who I Pay! Over And Above But The Documents Are Forged By My Ex Who They Have Failed To Persue.

They Are Still Persuing Wviction Even Though I Am Paying What Court Ordered Ex Never Shows! The Law Evicted Him 2006 For Mine And Childrens Safety, Hes Paid Nothing Since Yet Has Had 75,000 In Loans Ect. The Law Fails Us Victims Miserably And Has Done For Two Years .

I And The Judge Picked Them Up On The Charges Last Time Yet When I Wrote To Them Asking Along With Fsa, They Replied That I Agreed To Terms When Loan Took Ou- I Have Written Back And Pointed Out I Did Not Sign Documents Or See Agreement Taken Out In 2004 And Only Seen In Oct 2007 After They Finally Prodeuced A Copy, So There Letter Saying I Agreed Means Nothing As I Did Not, Where Do I Stand They Have Failed To Explain These Costs Just I Knew About Them!!

What Corner Can I Fight For Them To Back Off Tomoz .i Should Have The Handwriting Report By The Weekend .

Any Help Gratefulky Recieved -my Soliciotrs Seem Hopless.

Hi,

having now got conclusive evidence signature were forged on loan agreement secured against joint owned house and that a flexible mortgage account was given and forged,.

how do i get the court to cancel the case/ make it void ect?

surely these documents are void and the loan company and bank are negligent in not verifying properly?

I have BEEN A VICTIM AND EVEN THOUGH i went to police , solicitors it has taken me to get a handwriting expert to analyse the documents.

whats can I do i have fought off eviction 8 times .

any advise please.

bleueyes

Hi Sassy,

We need a bit more info.

Like who has forged who's signature(s).

What case you want the court to void/cancel.

In what way have you been a victim in this.

How do you want it put right.

Just give the key facts to keep it short.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

The police were notified they took 18 months to investigate and said my ex had been doing loads of credit cards and had had our last house liabled(which I was unaware of). They used a birningham company to analyis our handwriting/signatures but it came back inconclusive .

i complianed to cps area chief who again after investigating some 6 months failed to persue.

i have another anaylst who says the forgeries are conclusive! and not mine.

Loan with sspl for 35000 -which is now 45000!! as he never paid, and the court is making me pay as im in the house??? MY SOLICIOTRS HAVE FAILED MISERABLY!!!

increased mortgage with RBS again docs forged! /

neither company ever spoke , wrote or telephoned me- I was totally unaware till jan06 when husband was evicted after a domestic violence incident.

Im due to be evicted in june even though the documents are forged!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just to let those all know, having pad tweo oots of soliciotrs over 6000.00 they have now lost me my house due to negligence and playing the delat tactics nice profession the legal system get paid to loose you evrything anyone know a legal frim that actually cares and does what you ask they????????????

• 2 months later...

Hi can anyone help???

In June after a long battle and negligent solicitors the bank of Scotland repossed my house(to stop southern pacific getting it).

I had however sold the house and it was going thorugh to mbe comleted in 6 weeks.

16th september and the bank of scotland have not replied to any letters sent, or been helpful over phone they balme ther solicitors eversheds!

I have non of the equity money approx £60,000 of monery sent to me.

I have had to borrow to set my children up in house, lost my job through all the stress and they have my money!

what can I do.

my old neighbour says that the house is still not lived in and that, the sold sign gone.

My old sestate agents said all was going thru but the people had been on holiday but said they werebt allowed to speak to me as the Bank of Scotland had told them not to!!

ANY ADvise please?

SPPL/capstone psrt of firm owned by Lennham brothers what happens now their bankrupt?

they had been lent my ex on my house hed paid no money back and id proved the documents were fraudulant do I hVE TO PAY OUT OF HOUSE SALE IF EVER I GET ANY?

Hi can anyone help???

In June after a long battle and negligent solicitors the bank of Scotland repossed my house(to stop southern pacific getting it).

I had however sold the house and it was going thorugh to mbe comleted in 6 weeks.

16th september and the bank of scotland have not replied to any letters sent, or been helpful over phone they balme ther solicitors eversheds!

I have non of the equity money approx £60,000 of monery sent to me.

I have had to borrow to set my children up in house, lost my job through all the stress and they have my money!

what can I do.

my old neighbour says that the house is still not lived in and that, the sold sign gone.

My old sestate agents said all was going thru but the people had been on holiday but said they werebt allowed to speak to me as the Bank of Scotland had told them not to!!

ANY ADvise please?

SPPL/capstone psrt of firm owned by Lennham brothers what happens now their bankrupt?

they had been lent my ex on my house hed paid no money back and id proved the documents were fraudulant do I hVE TO PAY OUT OF HOUSE SALE IF EVER I GET ANY?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Capstone has the lowest amount of customers in the mortgage market and the highest repossession rate. I would like to know why the Government or the FSA are not stepping in and stopping these idiots from excessive overcharging, downright rudeness.

They are so unhelpful the sole intention seems to be to repossess as many properties as possible even though nothing much is selling at the moment and charging as much as they can. It is unbelievable that something cannot be done to stop Crapstone in their tracks. That is not a mispell I meant Crapstone.