Tilly V mortgage express repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Bona i have i have :D

Okay went to CAB today, now they have told me i need to have a permanent address

and the shortfall amount :confused: so going to try and get an appointment next week with a thingy advisor lol you know what i mean :p

Insolvency practitioner thingy you mean ?

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

ermm just thought id pop on here to see if mtm or anyone might be able to help gotta a hearing date now for repossession and i really dont know what to do next the dates nov 17th gotta a thread in the repossession bit that explains it abbey v repossession any help will be appreciated alot xkia

Okay went to CAB today, now they have told me i need to have a permanent address

and the shortfall amount :confused: so going to try and get an appointment next week with a thingy advisor lol you know what i mean :p

You do not need to know the shortfall amount, the debt will be included in the bankruptcy, and yes you need an address but just for correspondence - unsure what CAB mean by a permenant address?

ermm just thought id pop on here to see if mtm or anyone might be able to help gotta a hearing date now for repossession and i really dont know what to do next the dates nov 17th gotta a thread in the repossession bit that explains it abbey v repossession any help will be appreciated alot xkia

Posted on your thread Kia.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

Was at caravan site this weekend and new 'neighbours' have dogs called Tilly and Ja-de. Wondered if it was a new craze naming ones dogs after CAG members - as a mark of respect of course:D.

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Was at caravan site this weekend and new 'neighbours' have dogs called Tilly and Ja-de.

:eek: :eek:

Wondered if it was a new craze naming ones dogs after CAG members - as a mark of respect of course:D.

pmsl well i hope no one expects me to go fetch or sit up and beg lmao :p

Hi i have mortage arrears with the abbey they was £3000 i paid £2000 off the other week and abbeys solicitors have agreed to put me on interest only and pay an extra 100 per month, i have now recieved a letter and court papers seeking possession on the 6th Oct 2008, please help

Hiya Dolphin good to see you again :D

When did you pay the £2000 of arrears, and have you made the agreed payment with your monthly mortgage payment,

im sure someone will come along that can advise you,

Don't panic, easier said than done i know :rolleyes:

Tilly

Hi i have just left a message on here and phoned the abbeys solicitors and they said they have applied for a suspended order to the courts and the courts are aware that i am willing to pay an extra 100 a month to get the arrears down, do i have to go to court?

Have you got a thread that you can link us to please, and peeps can take a look at that and keep any advice or support for you together. Also keeps Tilly's thread on topic.:)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Was at caravan site this weekend and new 'neighbours' have dogs called Tilly and Ja-de. Wondered if it was a new craze naming ones dogs after CAG members - as a mark of respect of course:D.

pmsl well i hope no one expects me to go fetch or sit up and beg lmao :p

Me neither lol :lol: woof woof:D:D

Mind you, we'll start worrying if they get any more & name 'em SSL or Bo or ? :eek::eek:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You do not need to know the shortfall amount, the debt will be included in the bankruptcy, and yes you need an address but just for correspondence - unsure what CAB mean by a permenant address?

Posted on your thread Kia.

thank u muchly as tills would say gizmo panick over somewhat i hope :-)xxkia

oh i would love a dog named after me. must be a bit dangerous and willing to bite tho as i dont give in.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

oh i would love a dog named after me. must be a bit dangerous and willing to bite tho as i dont give in.

:eek::eek: lmao GM :lol::lol:

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know I must sound dumb (I often look it too) but I never knew Mortgage Express were B&B. Well, you're well clear there, Tilly!;)

No wonder they've been so desperate to get hold of houses, when they're going under...

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

lol Emma just call them blonde moments:rolleyes:

Well they can do what they like with it as far as im concernd now :D

been 4 weeks now since i left:eek: and apart from a stiff back :rolleyes:im back

to being me again, not saying its over yet but im getting there,

benefits been sorted at last, rang council yesterday, the guy dealing with

my case is now on holiday for 2 weeks, so will continue to give peeps the pleasure of my company :rolleyes::grin:

• Haha 1

That housing officer sure has a lot of holidays!

Can't I have brunette moments? After all, the fumes from all the hair dye needed to cover the dreaded grey hairs has definitely affected my remaining brain cells!

And screw Mortgage Express, after all they tried to do the same to you. (still trying but will eventually fail miserably)What is that lovely word- reciprocity?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

im back to being me again, not saying its over yet but im getting there,

Glad your getting there. Things can ony get better.36_2_26.gif

• Haha 1

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.