B&Q - Goods paid for but no one knows where they are!?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5840 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am needing a bit of advice,pleas ebear with me it's getting to be a bit of a long winded saga!

We ordered two internal doors for collection from b&q back on the 26th March where we where stated 2 weeks delivery to the store and the goods were paid for in full (total of £71) and that someone would call us when they had arrived, however this was not out our local store as they had told us to go to the big b&q warehouse in bury.

Anyway 2 weeks passed and no one had called, so we rang to see where they where the person who we spoke to was less than helpful stating that they didn't know and they would get someone to ring us back the next morning, low and behold we never got that call so we chased again and got the same answer that no one knew where they were and they said again someone would check the warehouse and call us back which never happended.

Getting a bit annoyed my bf drove down to the store and spoke directly to the manager, who said that really the leadtime on getting doors into the stores was actually 4 weeks.Obviously less then impressed with this as we had been quoted 2 weeks the manager agreed to deliver the doors to us for free when they came in, and that he would look into where the doors where and get someone to call us.

Anyway you guessed it no one rang, so a week ago we contacted them again and again no one has been able to give us a straight answer, again we where told they would call back but no one did. So today over 4 weeks on we contact them again and again no one knows where they are! The guy we spoke to today said he would call us back tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breathe!

Where do we stand with this? The fact that the doors have been paid for is annoying me even more!

Any advice is much appreciated

Michelle