Anyone lost a cat?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

catfound001.jpg

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

Oh dear,

The 'I Spy' book of pets is required here, me thinks :D

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That looks more like a badger to me...what cat has a nose like that?

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Probably a raccoon....raccoon.jpg

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

I don't :p

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

&

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It's a cat. It says so on the sign. Anything you read on a sign is the truth. Don't you lot know anything?

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

It's a cat. It says so on the sign. Anything you read on a sign is the truth. Don't you lot know anything?
Including signs outside Currys/Dixons offering to match any price, and refund 10% of the difference?

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Including signs outside Currys/Dixons offering to match any price, and refund 10% of the difference?

Yeah, that sign is entirely correct, otherwise the nice guys and girls at Dixons wouldn't have written otherwise!

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Yeah, that sign is entirely correct, otherwise the nice guys and girls at Dixons wouldn't have written otherwise!
I saw a sign the other day that read: "the person who wrote this sign did not actually write this sign..."

I might be a brainbox, but I am still trying to work out who actually wrote the sign...

I think it's one of these

images-3.jpg

A Possum thingy :D

&

I saw a sign the other day that read: "the person who wrote this sign did not actually write this sign..."

I might be a brainbox, but I am still trying to work out who actually wrote the sign...

it was obviously a printed sign, and the person who wrote the sign certainly did not write it, they printed it. Obviously.

it was obviously a printed sign, and the person who wrote the sign certainly did not write it, they printed it. Obviously.
I saw another sign that said "This sign is wrong..."

Mind you, it was wearing deely boppers and lurid leggins, whilst singing a Timmy Mallet song...so I guess it was correct in it's wrongness...

I think it's one of these

images-3.jpg

A Possum thingy :D

It certainly looks suitably unfriendly. :o

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

hannibalmask.jpgcatfound001.jpg

I think it looks like Hanibal Lector........!!!!!!

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Love it ! :D

&

There used to be a traffic sign on the North Circular which read 'Golders Green 2 miles & some wag had written underneath in black marker 'but to you 1 1/2'.........It was there for about 10 years before the council cleaned it.

PS you have to know about Golders Green to understand;)

free-cat.jpg

Somebody can't spell 'Flat'

:D

&