Combined Parking Solutions...GAH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However i have also issued court proceeding against several people who blatantly insist in parking in disabled bays or on private land without permission.

How can a "disabled bay" exist in a private car park?

strange this mixed msg is. (1) "don't use the forums" and yet (2) Perky uses the forums to trawl for victims. of course PPCs would love it if all the forums were non existent and their victims made them selves fleecable by virtue of the 'appeal' letters they send to the PPC. No one should lie in the letters they send to the PPCs of course that is foolish. some do though. Peternet are you up to the pepipoo challenge or not ? (wild guess here - not up to it).

I am amazed that perky running a small cafe business out of Wolverhampton is keen to take people to Court, and apparently win, whereas companies with much larger funds like NCP shy away from such action. Is there a possibility that (hate to admit it) perky is very good at what he does?

I am amazed that perky running a small cafe business out of Wolverhampton is keen to take people to Court, and apparently win, whereas companies with much larger funds like NCP shy away from such action. Is there a possibility that (hate to admit it) perky is very good at what he does?

he is practiced in court thats for sure. which may be reason he picks 'easy' targets and avoids the pepipoo challenge like the plague. Any defense has to be properly presented in court and that is what he seeks to avoid. If his case was solid against a worthy adversary he would still win according to the pro CPS posts. It is a challenge he will never take in my view. But why not ? Step up Perky !

It looks like its going to happen here in Scotland and any ticket received will be treated as a fine or so they say.

BBC NEWS | Scotland | Bid to fine disabled bay abusers

No - that relates to Council car parks - not private ones. "Ms Baillie's bill would make the existing disabled parking bays which are under the control of local councils legally enforceable."

Personally i thought the initial post with the link was a bit off-topic considering the main debate of the thread - BUT - I have to follow it - cos

"The proposals would also require councils to work with the owners and operators of private car parks - such as supermarkets and out of town shopping centres - to negotiate an agreement to make disabled parking places in these car parks enforceable."

What a nightmare that would be!

Remarkably, the PePiPoo forum has a bit of a security flaw which shows that the victim did *not* get any last minute PMs

I'm highly confident that the PePiPoo forums have no such flaw, that would allow anyone other than an administrator to find out who did or didn't send or receive a PM. If you know otherwise then please let me know the details; otherwise I would ask that you withdraw that claim.

Another thing that I am puzzled by, is the small amount of people perky actually takes to Court. He has claimed about ten wins (which I don't disbelieve) in the County Court. However, I cannot imagine that considering the amount of tickets his company must issue each year that there is such a small amount of non-payers. Surely at least 25% of people issued with a ticket by CPS must ignore, so do most cave in before Court action is undertaken due to imtimidating letters and pay up, or does perky take every (and I mean every) non payer to Court. Or is there the possibility that he might be "selective" in issuing claims? Perky, if you are out there, it would be interesting to have an honest answer to this question.

perky's reason are his own.... I can surmise of course based on the 'picked posts' and his complete failure to take up the pepipoo challenge. I seem to recall someone informing me that its not Perky's name on the papers - maybe he is just the front man or just enjoys taking the 'credit'.

he doesn't take every unpaid invoice to court as far as I am aware

I personally know of 2 people who have received invoices from Perky. They totally ignored him and never paid. 2 years on Perky has not issued legal action. The extent of the threats were 2 letters from Daniels Silvermans.

Perky is a coward. Plain and simple. He picks his court vicitms carefully usually thru these forums. He won't accept the Pepipoo Challenge ™.

Ignoring him works 99.99999% of the time.

The extent of the threats were 2 letters from Daniels Silvermans.

Yes, other people on here who have had perky's tickets have had Silvermans letters, but perky has always claimed when posting on here he never uses debt collectors. Even his website says as much:

We do not use external debt collection agencies, therefore ensuring consistency of service

I'd love to join his loyalty service:

We are so confident that customers are happy with our service that we offer a unique

‘Loyalty Scheme’

As a thank you for recommending a friend, customers can receive £5 (IncVAT) for each and every ticket issued on their friends land for life (as long as both remain customers).

So, that would mean with this scheme it is in your own financial interests that your friend has unwanted people parking on their land.

Edited by gwc1000