BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4280 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

"I confirm that i will be called on TUESDAY between 9AM - 9PM" - is this just to scare me into paying (If i would i could) or, are they really coming :S - if so ill call the police as soon as they get here on tuesday:D

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

No one will turn up! Its just a scare tactic. If you do a search for NCO Europe you will see that Mr Brown(?) will be calling on at houses all over the country at the same time on the same day.

Don't worry about it.

Can you give any more detail on the debt and we can help you get rid of NCO for ever.

Spotnot

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!

Mr Brown alias Dr Who in his Tardis :)

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

It states 'P.Edwards' XD and oh it's for Crapital one, £240ish i think

The guy upstairs seriously has a problem with me.. Nothing seems to go right!!!:|

Ah, the elusive Mr Edwards who doesn't actually exist!!

CCA them, the template is below

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

It's letter N.

Don't sign the letter, just print your name. DCA's can get, well a little creative shall we say when it comes to signatures!!

NCO are under investigation at the moment by Trading Standards so if they don't comply with your request, report them to TS. However, at the mo, send them the above letter and see what they produce.

Spotnot

Spotnot v MBNA and their nasty solicitors (on behalf of my friend)

If I have helped in any way, click my scales.

Remember, we were all newbies once!!

When you win, donate!!!

Mr Brown alias Dr Who in his Tardis :)

:D :D LOL!!!!!

I shall send a CCA request off monday :smile: