BankFodder BankFodder

lovejoyviii

round 1 to us what next

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4320 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

so we've won the first stage of the court hearings to bank charges. Now we all know that the banks will appeal and the judge conceded that another hearing will need to heard to determine what a fair charge is. After the appeals will the new fair fee be deducted from my claim? and also will it affect the interest on the claim? also is it true that this could go on for possibly 2 years?

who knows i guess we wait to see if the Oft lift the waivers or not ?? i was told by court receptionist that i will have to apply for my stay to be lifted , so ,,, i thought it would just go through system and banks would pay out automatically ?? lots of questions are gonna be asked i think