BankFodder BankFodder

Dusary

ROUND 1 to *US* : OFT wins "Test Case"

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4328 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Well.... well.... well! And did we expect anything else?

It's been a LONG time since July 2007. We've all been very patient!

Let's see what happens next ..... I bet they appeal!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

lol yea true ,, will wait and see i been checking internet to see whats going on as i dont have a tv lol so im holding my breath at mo ,, thanx for letting us know Dursary much appreciated :)