H.O.L Test case appeal. Judgement Declared. ***See Announcements***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Helford like you i had a payout pre-test case for the period 2005 to 2007 of £2,700 but now have a claim on hold going back to 2001 plus need to claim for charges since after my last payout. happy days i hope

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all , i havent been on for ages but just popped back to say GOOD LUCK i so pray that we get the answer we are all looking for as it will be good to walk the streets tommorrow and see loads of smilling faces .

It will be like christmas come early :) xxx

"...*believed* their charges were lawful and enforceable..."

From My training as a MOS of Northern Rock This is only because they are recoverable in some other countries.

Shame there was no bank secrecy act now.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

I have logged into LLoyds TSB online banking.

No sign of refund as of yet.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

Shesh, you lot, calm down... You're even getting me giddy, now.

:rolleyes:

Always happy to help where I can!

:lol:

Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?

It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA

suffering.

My god get me out of this hospital.

And into a nice bath of guiness mmmmmm lovely guiness.

suffering.

Judgement day is upon us! In less than 2 hours we'll know the result! Sad to say that I actually have butterflies! HSBC owe me 3 bags of sand, which i'd like to see back sometime this century!

25/01/07 Statements collected online

27/01/07 Prelim sent

09/02/07 Thank you letter received (and duly ignored)

12/02/07 LBA on its way

27/02/07 MCOL filed

26/03/07 Defence entered

02/04/07 Notice of transfer paperwork received

10/04/07 Lattie's hastner sent

19/04/07 AQ arrived (never mind lattie!)

20/04/07 Last Chance letter sent to DG, AQ filled out.

08/05/07 AQ returned to courts, cc'd to DG

11/06/07 Request for the defence to be struck out sent after not hearing from the court for 5 long weeks.

14/06/07 Directions hearing set for the end of August. 10 long weeks away.

14/06/07 rob-the-viking waits yet longer......

23/08/07 DG apply for a stay, instantly granted by judge.

29/08/07 The waiting begins again, 7 months since prelim was sent.

"If you kick a Tiger in the ass, you'd better have a plan to deal with it's teeth!!"

NatWest [[email protected]]

natwest have this morning sent out e mails to their customers showing new charges, many of which have been reduced... they must have an idea whats coming me thinks...

:D Actions in progress

Natw West on hold pending test case

LLoyds claim 3 on hold pending test case,

:lol:Claims Settled

LLOYDS TSB x 2 WON,

MBNA WON,

A&L WON,

GE Money x 2 WON , c

o-op visa WON, capital one visa WON,

Halifax (o/h) WON,

capquest, WON

NatWest [[email protected]]

natwest have this morning sent out e mails to their customers showing new charges, many of which have been reduced... they must have an idea whats coming me thinks...

The banks already know the result cos they would have been notified last wednesday I believe.

Just checked my Halifax a/c & no obvious changes on there :(

08.30hrs & 17 viewers on this thread already :lol:

i had email from natwest last night too, they have reduced there £35 charge to a £5 to me that says its gonna be in our favour i mean for a drastick drop like that got to mean its been unfair? ooooo i cant wait now lol :p

nope nothing from Intelligent finance yet?

just some weazelly words published on the 19 Nov about how the case was brought about

Well "IF" I am looking at over 4K back please, preferably this side of christmas

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

nope nothing from Intelligent finance yet?

just some weazelly words published on the 19 Nov about how the case was brought about

Well "IF" I am looking at over 4K back please, preferably this side of christmas

I am going to want compounded interest added to mine and thats gonna be thousaaaaaaannds.

good luck everybody! remember no matter what the decision there are many more battles still to be fought and won.... keep CAG going in a positive way and donate...

credit cards test cases at the end of this month????? is just one more battle

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

blimey this is just like waiting in a court waiting room at least i have my teapot stairing at me lol

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.