H.O.L Test case appeal. Judgement Declared. ***See Announcements***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12 hours 49 mins here :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've checked tomorrows planner on freeview and none of the channels have set aside airspace for it!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Here's the reply from the BBC on my request that Democracy Live cover the Charges decision live and in full. (I hope this means the BBC News website will cover the full works and not just the first 10 minutes.):

Thanks for your email. I understand the BBC news website will be carrying the bank charges announcement live tomorrow morning and will, no doubt, attract a sizeable audience.

More generally, it has been decided that the Supreme Court's proceedings will not be contained within Democracy Live. This is based on the fact that the court is now totally separate from government and the Houses of Parliament, whose proceedings are at the centre of the site's remit.

I'm grateful for your interest in Democracy Live.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Coyle

Launch Editor

BBC Democracy Live

Broadcast Centre, London (BC3 B1)

W12 6WA

W: www.bbc.co.uk/democracylive

So best bet is BBCNews Website for extended coverage and BBC News Channel for the immediate decision.

JC

JC,locutus,

Thanks BBC it is then.

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

ONGOING AND STILL ONGOING

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

BOY:D do i not wish to be a banker this evening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PF

If I have been of help to you please feel free to click my scales to the left Thanks.:)

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is what I have learnt here and offered as a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Bank charges:

The following judgment will be given on Wednesday 25 November 2009 at 9.45 am:

Office of Fair Trading (Respondents) v Abbey National plc and others (Appellants)

Sorry All just had to take a look again lol

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

If this judgement goes the way it should I will be straight on the phone to my bank to ask them what there stance is now that they have lost 3 times.

Thats if i can get though of course lol;)

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

Anyone with true call it would be interesting to hear the banks responses to the judgement

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

If this judgement goes the way it should I will be straight on the phone to my bank to ask them what there stance is now that they have lost 3 times.

They'll probably claim it's the best of seven!

Els

BANK CHARGES CAMPAIGN CONTINUES - PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION

Aktiv Kapital £300.00 SETTLED IN FULL

Capital One £741.47 SETTLED IN FULL

Citi Cards £1221.00 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(personal) £3854.28 SETTLED IN FULL

LTSB(business) £7487.97 SETTLED IN FULL

What poor education I have received has been gained in the University of Life

Just copied this from my banks website:

I have already accepted an offer from you. Will my claim be revisited?

If you have accepted an offer in 'full and final settlement', we believe it unlikely you would be awarded a further sum even if the test case indicates a potentially larger amount.

What a load of bull.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

lol T2 know how you feel that caused my sudden outburst in the Halifax today so weird.

PF

CARTER V Co-Op

BANK CHARGES

REFUNDED £3567

POMPEYFAITH V Co-Op PPI

OFFER MADE BUT REFUSED

NOW WITH THE OMBUDSMAN

I know what you mean T2upnorth!

I had a full settlement with interest from LTSB (pre waiver) in March 2007. However, I have just gone back through my old statements from 1995 to 2000 and just discovered another £2K plus (Before interest) of charges. It would be rude not to 'ask' them for this back given the fortune that they have spent in 'defending' their position.

P.s. Halifax, I haven't forgotton you either, found another £350 (Before interest) for the period prior to that for which you have already reimbursed.

pps I haven't even mentioned the charges incurred since the settled claims!

Edited by Helford