H.O.L Test case appeal. Judgement Declared. ***See Announcements***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Start your own thread, post a link to it here and you'll get more help than you can shake a stick at :p

If you have a company doing this claim for you, they'll just be reading these forums and charging you for doing the work you could do yourself. They'll hopefully be aware that you do still stand an OK chance of getting your money back. Remember: There is no guarentee! Everyone here will do there best to help though

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to the local County Court yesterday to issue an unrelated claim and I was told by the clerk that if I was to enter a new BC claim (I dont have a current one in) it would be automatically stayed as they are still awaiting advice and until that comes that is their policy

:rolleyes:

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

hiya all

thanks landy for your rep click too:)

well what about a leaflet drop on each of our estates and getting people to visit cag site this way it would spread the word a bit

mind you i think in fairness martin on gmtv and from his mse site is getting the word out and also i got the sun this week and it spread the word a bit more

but yes i do believe and i have been well informed that one of the banks within the 7 is certainly pushing the message if customers call in that they have won the case as per the supreme court - so customers i believe who are not aware of any of the forums may take that message as what is the point anymore in claiming:x

So educate and speak to our families and friends and get them interested again, its the only way

for me this is now my passion and i can talk for england so just give me a platform :lol:

have a happy day all laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

I am not surprised the banks are trying to get the cases thrown out of court in a hurry, they know they only won by the skin of their teeth and that the door id wide open for a challenge

hiya hillary

exactly my thoughts too and its just so much of a hot topic at the moment they want to dampen the interest so its up to us to counter any attempts

but yes i did read that too,

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Always remember that this campaign started with a small group of people taking on the banks and winning. Word got out slowly to begin with but it rapidly turned into the biggest consumer campaign in British history.

The media spin will pass. What remains is a very strong legal argument. As cases start to be won, momentum will build.

• Haha 1

The funny thing is I only just filed my AQ (Tuesday) and today I received a notice from the court (dated 26th) that if LTSB don't file their AQ and pay their fee before 4pm on 3rd Dec their defence may be struck out - now wouldn't it be hilarious if they get so carried away with sending out propaganda letters saying they'd won, that they forget to file their AQ:D

Unlikely I know, plus the court would obviously allow them a bit of extra time, but wishful thinking never hurt anyone!

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

Hi Guys,

Anyone seen this?

BBC News - Lloyds to ask local courts to dismiss overdraft cases

TheyrCriminals

It is now up to the claimants and/or the banks to instruct the courts about their next move... meaning that it is up to you to instruct your local County Court to pursue your claims...

It is in the banks' interests to ask the courts to struck out claims... which cannot be done if you make a move first by asking your C/C to pursue the claims.

---Aut viam inveniam aut faciam---

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

The funny thing is I only just filed my AQ (Tuesday) and today I received a notice from the court (dated 26th) that if LTSB don't file their AQ and pay their fee before 4pm on 3rd Dec their defence may be struck out - now wouldn't it be hilarious if they get so carried away with sending out propaganda letters saying they'd won, that they forget to file their AQ:D

Unlikely I know, plus the court would obviously allow them a bit of extra time, but wishful thinking never hurt anyone!

Landy x

Why would the court allow them extra time, there is no reason to

It is now up to the claimants and/or the banks to instruct the courts about their next move... meaning that it is up to you to instruct your local County Court to pursue your claims...

It is in the banks' interests to ask the courts to struck out claims... which cannot be done if you make a move first by asking your C/C to pursue the claims.

I have sent the template letter from the site here to my CC asking to lift the stay. Should i have sent a copy to HSBC ?

Why would the court allow them extra time, there is no reason to

Hi Sammy:)

Not sure really, other than when I was filling out my AQ I was advised by another member that courts could be a bit lenient over the filing date and to get it in a little late would possibly be overlooked - not sure of the truth of this though. I just thought that knowing my luck the bank would be allowed extra time:(

Regards,

Landy x

LTSB PPI on various loans (current/settled) - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 1 Charges - Refunded inc CI

MBNA 1 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Charges - Refunded inc 8%

MBNA 2 PPI - Refunded

MBNA 2 Accident Ins - Refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage Charges -Partially refunded

Swift Advances (settled) Mortgage PPI - Refunded inc CI & 8%

Sainsburys (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI +8%

Sainsburys (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI + 8%

M&S Money (closed) Card Charges - Refunded inc CI

M&S Money (closed) Card PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Direct Line (settled) Loan PPI - Refunded inc CI + 8%

Debenhams Card (closed) PPI - Refunded inc 8%

Swift Mortgage Charges -Refunded

Hitachi Finance (closed) Charges - Refunded

"NIL ILLEGITIMI DESPERANDUM" Seems to keep on cropping up in my thoughts, with the emphasis on the "ILLEGITIMI":p

Does anyone agree?

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

:D Agreed... LOL

***All advice given should be taken as guidance... Professional advice should always be taken before any course of action is pursued***

- I do not reply directly to any PMs, but you are more than welcome to enclose a link, in a PM, to your post. Thank you -

Make a contribution to this site... Help the CAG keeping on helping you for FREE.

hi guys

thanks to you all for the positive input and encouragement.. the way this has turned around since the initial posts, just after the announcemnt was made, is amazing, we have done it once and im sure we can do it again!!!!

DONATE if you can, i just have!

karen x

cap one - prelim letter sent 23/8 £460 owed

partial refund, now sod off letter received 6/9

lba 5/10, claim served 30th jan,

CAP ONE SETTLED IN FULL 15thTH FEB!!!

lloyds card services - prelim sent 23/8 £332 owed

sod off rerceived 25/9

lba 26/9

claim issued via mcol 13/10

awaiting papers from SC&M

court date set for 26th March

nat west - Data Protection Act sent 11/7.. non compliance.. considering court action.

non compliance letter sent 29/8 giving them a further 7 days- gave them loads more days!!

5/10 lba sent for pre action disclosure

settled in full 2.1.07

cahoot - Data Protection Act sent 7/8 on hold for a while

Tesco - prelim sent 6/10 £200 owed

Please remember that many consumers who have never had such charges imposed are only to happy to spread the banks myths in the hope of discouraging the rest of us, after all they have their 'free' banking to protect As if it ever was free the idiots even to those in credit their money only earns interest for the bank

wejpuH

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

Have a listen to Mike Daily and the lovely Angela on Moneybox.

The Banks are clearly rattled by the Reg 5 fight back...;)

So they should be.

Am i right in thinking that the Clause 5 issue could be difficult for the banks to defend?

Please remember that many consumers who have never had such charges imposed are only to happy to spread the banks myths in the hope of discouraging the rest of us, after all they have their 'free' banking to protect As if it ever was free the idiots even to those in credit their money only earns interest for the bank

Oh you are so correct!! They probably have half their staff making these comments too. I'd just love to be the fly on the wall when some of these 'do gooders' end up penniless and broke to hear the reply from their beloved bank who has just dumped them say, 'So how much will you be paying in today?'.

Michael

When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is. (Oscar Wilde)

--I like to be helpful wherever possible however I'm not qualified in this field. I do consider carefully anything important (normally from personal experience) however please understand that any actions taken are at your own risk--

Have a listen to Mike Daily and the lovely Angela on Moneybox.

The Banks are clearly rattled by the Reg 5 fight back...;)

Do you have a link, please?

Thanks...

:)