Parking tickets investigated

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5846 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recon it was the Caped Crusader who reported Leeds City Council, and about time too.

During the 1984 Miner Strike Thatcher said in Parliament;

" The law is saccrosant and should be obeyed. "

In this case the Police must investigate this horrendous crime, and prosecute anyone who knowingly has had a hand is this crime against the motoring public.

I do not accept that Leeds is a big city and it takes time to get all the signs decent and legal.

If this is the case the genoside against the motoring public in Leeds should have been stopped till everything was leagal.

This matter is arrogance of the highest order, and I expect the Police to leave no stone unturned till this matter is investigated without fear or favour.

This forum should now find out how many illegal tickets have been issued, and a class action for damages brought against Leeds City Council to ensure all those innocent motorist have thier money back and damages as well.

This compensation should come out of the pockets of those responsible with Leeds City council.

This would serve as a wake up call to all other Councils who think that they are above the law.

Comments please.