style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4762 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi just a bit of info the directors of lowell are a company of law firms Travers Smith of london

I was going to send a nice letter to the directors about the underrhand tatics that there company employ

anyone shed any light on this

Regards DK

Please Tip My Scales if Info was Use full

This is part bump and part "can anyone answer this post". Sorry if its seen as a hijack, not intended.

I received a letter from Lowell Portfolio going along the lines of "we are trying to contact you regarding the address of XYZ. We have recently been supplied info that you previously live there. Please contact us blah blah blah, if we don't hear from you we will assume the info to be correct dah de dah de dah"

Like a muppet I rang them (hadn't checked on here - DOH!) and they were going on about a TMobile debt from 2005 which I had paid and closed the account. They asked me to prove it so I told them to write to me with the full information (which they havent done yet) and I would respond accordingly.

Methinks if there is a directors office in London (near me) then I would initially write to them and if I don't recieve a satisfactory response then perhaps a "doorstep visit"?

stab

You may find that the London office is nothing more than a brass plaque on the wall, and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who is actually involved in Lowell Group - or will admit to it anyway. Their Scottish office on the Bellshill/Motherwell border is nothing more than a 'front' too.

A doorstep visit will probably mean a day trip to Leeds, but whether they will actually see you is doubtful. If you turn up at the door in Leeds they probably s__t their pants and hide under the desk, or will only talk to you by intercom. I wonder if anyone has tried??

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)