Goodnight All.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

come on tigs.

take some of your own advice :-)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/139374-angry.html

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

Goodbye.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

I've been around here long enough to know that those who choose to say goodbye don't mean it. Those who want to leave do so quietly and just stop posting.

I'm sure Tiglet has been a great help to many people but if you've had enough or you have an issue with the site - stop logging on!

Sorry to see anyone leave here it really doesn't seem at all necessary - but I don't know everyones' reasons - at the end of the day it is a matter of choice and as has been said elsewhere it is only an internet forum - people can choose to come and go as they like. Many thanks for all the help that anyone that is choosing to leave has given - and those that are staying keep up the good work!

Sorry to see anyone leave here it really doesn't seem at all necessary - but I don't know everyones' reasons - at the end of the day it is a matter of choice and as has been said elsewhere it is only an internet forum - people can choose to come and go as they like. Many thanks for all the help that anyone that is choosing to leave has given - and those that are staying keep up the good work!

here here!!

Erm, perhaps to end the controversy :eek: a mod could change thsi thread to "goodnight"?

Some of us have the school run (well, hobble) in the morning you know.

Sorry to disappoint - i didn't think it would be taken this way ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Thanks mod - I'm really sorry, but no-one gets rid of me that easily;)

Am really sorry again for any confusion - I am very sleepy now and should have had more sense.

RP is right - if I wanted to leave, i just would - but how would I cope without my CAG fix?

Night all - have sweet dreams

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Sweet Dreams to you to Hun !!

I have to castrate 20+ young bulls tomorrow, how good this make you girls feel ??

Chop 'em off, thats what Mrs Lex always Say's :eek:

Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

You appear to know a great deal about default. What is the proper date of default. I have a demand from Aktive Kapital, who claim that they have taekn over an old debt from Debenhams, from 2001. They have put on a default dat at 2003. Can they do this?

You appear to know a great deal about default. What is the proper date of default. I have a demand from Aktive Kapital, who claim that they have taekn over an old debt from Debenhams, from 2001. They have put on a default dat at 2003. Can they do this?
Not unless they have previously sent U a Default Notice...:cool:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Hi Hommerouge. Can you start your own thread in the DCI forum.

Debt Collection Industry

You will get plenty of help and advice in there.

Also before you start have a read of the FAQ's

FAQs :::::::::::::::::::::::::- PLEASE READ THESE FIRST!!! -:::::::::::::::::

and the site rules

Forum Rules - Please read before posting.

In the meantime, if you get stuck just shout.:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Wrong end of the stick honey (completely my fault as several people thought it). I know there was a bit of upset yesterday, but I'm not the type to have a hissy fit:p

I meant to say goodnight, but in my tired state (helped by a couple of large glasses of red) I wrote "goodbye" instead of goodnight. I took one last look before I went to bed and saw what was being said so clarified it.

I know many of you are very disappointed that I'm sticking around, but I'm here until the mods kick me off ;)

You KNOW I enjoy kickings from you Bookie, my dear (please wear your high-heeled boots rather than hobnailed though - I love the marks they leave on my back ;))

And people actually pay for abuse like that Tiglet . .

Bookie could make a small fortune doing that on a Friday or Sat night.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

She already does, sweetie, she already does ;)