chance of appeal or not ???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5849 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is my first post so be gentle, do you think i can get this PCN over turned by any errors ??

I am afraid i could not upload the pictures , pcn and rejection letters so i have put the links on, sorry its long winded..

File crunch :: Download File :: pcn

File crunch :: Download File :: pcn r

File crunch :: Download File :: car4

File crunch :: Download File :: car3

File crunch :: Download File :: car2

File crunch :: Download File :: car1

this was my appeal to the pcn....

Ref PCN : xxxxx

VRN : xxxxxxx

Dear Sir or Madam,

I returned to my Vehicle this evening to find that I had a Penalty Charge Notice. I was parked there for 9 hours today and have done so on a regular basis for the last 4 months.

I have never had a ticket for parking there before and others park there aswell. I was not parked on the road of Wesley Street as stated but on a tarmac area which is adjoining to McGough Street.There is no sign in McGough Street saying "Restricted Street Parking During Prescribed Hours" only a sign about parking in a loading area on McGough street which was about 10m behind my car.There is no signs to say that my vehicle should not have been parked on that area of land off the road.

It is not a pavement for pedestrians . My car was not an obstruction to any vehicles that travel on either of the bordering Streets. There are double yellow lines partly around the area, on the road .(as can be seen in photo 1)

I do not think that I was parked illegally and if you disagree could you please provide evidence by means of a copy of the Traffic Regulations Order and the Consolidation Order that goes with it for the position where I was parked.

I have taken photos to show where my car was parked.

Yours sincerely

Mrs xxxxxx

"This file is a private File. So you don't have rights to download this file."

you need to change the files so they are viewable publicly.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

we need the reverse side of the PCN too;)

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

To my mind, this penalty charge notice is not quite right, I've posted the requirements here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/parking-traffic-offences/139260-what-needs-pcns-new.html#post1481234 , it fulfills the requirements of the general directions, but it doesn't contain :

(b) that, if representations against the penalty charge are received at such address as may be specified for the purpose before a notice to owner is served—

(i) those representations will be considered;

(ii) but that, if a notice to owner is served notwithstanding those representations, representations against the penalty charge must be made in the form and manner and at the time specified in the notice to owner.

adequatly, from what I can tell.

is 01 the correct contravention code for the offence occurred not 62 ?

and they have not put an ammount to be paid on the letter of rejection ?

The street has double yellow lines so is restricted 24 hours a day, so you were 'parked in a restricted street'. 62 is for footway parking in cases where there is no other parking restriction in the street.