style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recently begun receiving unsolicited junkmail from Littlewoods direct offering me all sorts of vouchers/credit account etc. The trick comes in that I have never purchased anything from them before.....so they must have purchased my details from a distribution list.

BUT my problem is they are sending it in my married name, which I do not use, the only organisations that I have used these details with are for my NI Number / Revenue & Customs and Barclays Bank....So how on EARTH HAVE THEY GOT MY DETAILS!?!?

I have phoned them multiple times and none of the incredibly simple call centre staff can help of pass me onto anyone who can help. I work in the industry and I know how the lists work, and I know that the numbers on the letter from them indicate which list they got my details from, yet no-one can help me. Do i have any rights here? Can i find out who has been distributing my details and take action or at least make them stop ?

This is more a case of principal than anything else, but a fairly frustrating one at that....any ideas?

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi

You could register with MPS mailing preference service, this should stop quite a lot of junk mail this is a link to their site

MPS online

Regards

andy