Supplying Alcohol To Under 18's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i believe it would normally be dealt with by way of fixed penalty notice

a friend of mine had one a while back but he wasnt taken to the police station or court, he just had the £80 fine

Thing is a friend of mine was asked by a group of young men...

Next thing a cop pulls out of a car, not a police car he takes his details and says he will call him in a few days, sounds funny.

Do you get a criminal offence recorded?

He was told he would probs get a fine, and the alcohol was taken from the young men and given back to my friend.

Could someone please tell me what is the legal position if you are seen to supply alcohol to an under 18's?

It depends on the circumstances. Perhaps you could expand on what you mean by seen to supply alcohol to an under 18. In most instances as pt says it is an offence which results in a fine.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

He will probably receive a fixed sum penalty for £80 which does not result in a criminal record. Although if it was decided to prosecute then they could and this would result in a criminal record.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.