Welcome Finance

hayley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5851 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a loan with welcome finance (approx 11 months into it) and my husband and i have joint car finance (2 years into it) and my husband has a loan with them (only 2 month into it). We have always made our payments every month off my debit card, and if we dont contact them to make payment they have always bombarded us with numerous phonecalls until we pay and also write to us asking us to contact them.

When i made Januarys payment they asked if they should take Februarys payment off the same card. I told them they could and to take my loan and the car finance on the 28th Feb.

They did not take the payments and we have not heard anything off them since January, do you think i should contact them or wait for them to contact me. It is strange how they haven't contacted us for payment as they normally hound us until they get it. :confused:

Any advice would be appreciated.:)

Hayley

I didn't get to read it, but maight be an idea not to say what it was - don't get more threads pull. Carcreditscomplaints site is saying th e same but I wonder if it is just a rumour started by another comapny - who knows?

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website