Disabled & Scared! Owe 20k to Halifax!**WON** DISCONTINUED AND WROTE OFF

HalifaxPickle!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yep i was gonna post that one.

If they call say that your solicitor is now handling your affears and tell them he has already contacted them and as a result you do not want any more contact from them.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they call say that your solicitor is now handling your affears and tell them he has already contacted them and as a result you do not want any more contact from them.

Affairs?

Wish someone would handle my affears.

:(

Affairs?

Wish someone would handle my affears.

:(

:):D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sorry bad spelling

I what i was meaning is.

due to your illness u have asked your solicitor to deal with everything for you so as a result they have to contact him.

DONT worry if u dont have a solicitor i am trying to help u release some of the pressure so if they run round like a headless chicken for a few days then thats up to them.

As i have said b4 thy cant get blood out of a stone. but they will try very hard.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

hiya HP

just wanted to check in on you and i can see fab advice being given all the time to you

im so very angry on your behalf with how you are being treated, it just shows, we do have to look after no 1.

I was going to suggest if you didnt have a solicitor - not sure if you would want a guardian over your affairs and all info to now be sent to them to deal on your behalf like a 3rd party authority - not sure could this be possible?

just really wanted to say hiya and keep strong, your family are far more important

keep smiling take care laters maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hello Again

I have just received my post which includes a form from Blair, Oliver & Scott which is an application for temporary repayment programme?? They are asking for income and expenditure which I have already sent them. I have to sign and send in proof of income etc-is this normal? I dont want to send in copies of my bank accounts or benefit letters.

Should I just print it out again and attach to this form and send back?

No sen them nothing.

They dont require any of this even tho they say u have to send it.

I would just ignore it as you still havea indispute account.

No sen them nothing.

They dont require any of this even tho they say u have to send it.

I would just ignore it as you still havea indispute account.

Thanks for the quick reply. This is for the Overdraft debt of around £1500. I am paying £1 nominal amount each month at the moment and want to continue with that.

If I dont send it in, will they not keep harrassing me?

They will if you do - They will if you don't..They cannot demand anything from you - Only a court can...Keep your chin up...

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m

either way it is your call but i say tell them nothing as they will find a way to say u can aford to pay us this and this is what we want.

you are very welcome HP

keep smiling ciao all laters maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hello Again

I have this morning received a letter from my local CAB including a copy of a letter they have sent Halifax Money Management Liason Manager. Its fabulous and am just waiting for my husband to put on the computer so you can see what she has said.

Will be put up soon.

HPx

HP, that is a brilliant letter. Has this already been sent ?.

I wonder if it would be a good idea also to send a copy of it to Blair Oliver & Scott.

Please, do not send them any personal financial information, ie bank statements etc. They have been advised many times by both yourself and CAB your situtation. They are just playing a power game. You have no legal obligation to supply them with anything other than a financial statement.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi BB

Yes it has already been sent to them. It will go to HBOS and not BOS or Robinson Way though. Do you think I should copy and send them both a copy via Special Delivery...so they each have a copy?

Do you really think its a good letter? I really hope so!

Thanks

If you are sending copies to Blair Oliver & Scot and Robinson Way, I would just get a free proof of posting that says you have sent them a copy. The most I would spend out would for Recorded Delivery to those 2. HBOS is the most important one as that is who the CAB have addressed it to. xxx

BCOBS

i would consider sending it.

Would it not be better if I sent by Special, then if it goes to court-would the judge be more favourable and it would be better proof? At least that way too, they have to sign for it. When I have sent RD before, they just dont accept it but do with a Special?

I dont know what to do, but dont mind paying if you think its worth it.

HPx

If you can afford to send it by Special and it will give you peace of mind then that is the way to go. :)

It is so unfair that these companies can send important paperwork out via Business and 2nd class mail and have it accepted by the courts that it has been sent and received when the individual has to prove it by spending vast sums of money.

BCOBS

i hope that this now will be the final letter you have to send them and their responce should be a correct responce otherwise i think we should copy it and send it as an enclosed copy to each of our own local branches and tell them to forward to their head office, imagine how many would land on someones desk!"

fingers crossed for you take care of yourself and your family ciao laters maz

good idea maz cause them a problem.