style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just got my 14 year old daughter an iPhone. I think I must be mad. :(

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

I think I must be mad. :(

Have you really only just figured that out.:eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

How much did you pay for it?
£169, plus £35 per month. If she goes over the tariff it will be confiscated. :mad:

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

£169, plus £35 per month. If she goes over the tariff it will be confiscated. :mad:

And she's 14???

Might as well leave it in the box then ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Ahhhh Robert you spoil her. I know it's probably a street cred thing with youngsters these days.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Wow :eek: Im going to go and ask my mummy to buy me an IPhone *gets on phone to make urgent appt @ Bank of Mummy :D *

THE PRETENDER AGENDA - August 30,2008 - 2ND ROW!!! WOO-HOO!! :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A FAB NITE LEE! xx

Sunderland 011008 - THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESSIE EVER! 'Aww, it's your birthday! Happy birthday darlin!'

02 Apr 2008, 23:55

OfficialLeeRyan wrote:

i like that!! its simple and good and gets the fans involved aswell x x x

MY SUCCESSES -

1st Credit (Lloyds TSB) admitted no CCA, reply from OFT 130608, reply from FOS 040608, adjudication stage rejected but still no contact....

My mate (Littlewoods/Moorcroft)

300608 -Long running battle,threatening court, CCA letter NO 2 and harrassment letter sent - passed back to Littlewoods early July.

070808 - Passed to Debt Managers, Acct in dispute/BOG OFF letter sent 080808...

140808 - Letter from Debt Managers passing debt back to Littlewoods - RESULT! :D

Well, if I ever want it back all I'll have to do is tell her I got it from Woolworth's and she won't want it any more. :-|

My son was equally snobbish about where his clothes came from until he became a poor student. I never thought I'd hear him say he'd bought anything from Primark, but he has done a few times lately.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Fathers and Daughters enough said spoil them now and they will be little b*****s later fathers cant say no to daughters but in latter years she will remeber and be there when you need her

£100 cashback isn't nearly enough, they aint even 3G

Robert, will you be my Daddy ?;):D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

ahhhh so she will want an ugrade then.

When my daughter was 14 I took out anther contract for her, £15 per month, 100 ,mins 650 texts, 3 months later I got a bill of £150!!!!!!!

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

I tried, they said that they could do it, I know, load of old hooey, but I let the contract run through and then cancelled it.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Son No 1 is on VM, £10/month, 300 texts, 300 mns, and under warning that if he goes over, I'll cancel the contract and he'll be back on having to beg me for £5 of credit ad hoc. So far, he hasn't dared testing whether I would or not (I would, and he knows it).

Folks, the offer I got for my son (and me) on Virgin is now £15/mth, but it doesn't tie you to a contract, you can cancel with a month's notice, and you can set the limit to £50, so that worse case scenario, that's the max you'll get hit with.