BoS Vs Salty Seadog

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well i've been at this for at least 4 months now, i submitted my POC into court a few weeks back and now BoS have said they are defending, i've a allocation questionaire (AQ) to fill out, I'm hoping someone out there can give me a bit of advice, my questions are:

My POC gives out the case do i have to repeat in the AQ?

should i put more detail down as they are saying the 1980 limitations act i.e. 6 years applies. But i'm using the misrep act and i'm sure there is no time limit on that. And also this is my main augument etc etc.

Anyone got to court yet?

many regards

salty

well i've been at this for at least 4 months now, i submitted my POC into court a few weeks back and now BoS have said they are defending, i've a allocation questionaire (AQ) to fill out, I'm hoping someone out there can give me a bit of advice, my questions are:

My POC gives out the case do i have to repeat in the AQ?

should i put more detail down as they are saying the 1980 limitations act i.e. 6 years applies. But i'm using the misrep act and i'm sure there is no time limit on that. And also this is my main augument etc etc.

Anyone got to court yet?

many regards

salty

Hello SS

I think, but can't be certain, the allocation questionairre is for the judge to decide which track the case will be heard in, small claims, fast track and there is another one, but the name escapes me at present:o Might be multi track. It is best, I believe you can get it heard in the small claims:grin: so push for that if possible.

Maybe pm one of the mods for more advice. Good luck and keep us posted.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

thank you hellhasnofury for the reply, you are correct, within the questionaire there is a section for additional info for the judge, like info that i require. I'm going to ask that that BOS supplies the average wage of the person who we talked to on the phone when we took the loan out and also the amount of commision that was paid to that person, i think this will show the pressure to sell products, what do you think.

Also in there defence they are spouting on about the 6 year rule, which is fair enough but my main legal argument is the 1980 misrep act and i believe there is no time limit on this, am i correct?

cheers

salty

thank you hellhasnofury for the reply, you are correct, within the questionaire there is a section for additional info for the judge, like info that i require. I'm going to ask that that BOS supplies the average wage of the person who we talked to on the phone when we took the loan out and also the amount of commision that was paid to that person, i think this will show the pressure to sell products, what do you think.

Also in there defence they are spouting on about the 6 year rule, which is fair enough but my main legal argument is the 1980 misrep act and i believe there is no time limit on this, am i correct?

cheers

salty

Yes you are correct re the misrep act:-D and of course I does put the onus on them to prove they didn't mis-sell it:-D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 4 months later...

well at last i have a date for the 24th Oct at court, bit of a shock they want £300 out of me for the court time, what was the money i paid earlier for? Is this correct, i'm assuming that the £300 i'd get back if i win? Just got to pay on the 19th and get my court bundle together 14 days prior to the court date!

watching this with great intrest as I am about to take on BOS for a few things

Good luck

olives xx

Next Directory £215 NO CCA ***WON***

Littlewoods Visa*** WON ***

Littlewoods evenmore£496.47 COURT CHARGES£296.84 PPI £575.52

Littlewoods LX £0.00 COURTCHARGES £327.68

Choices for you S.A.R owe £362.02

Additions Direct £1400 NO CCA

HUBBY

Bank of Scotland Prefernce account £296

Capital One £300CHARGES£1135 TAKING COURT ACTION

also owe big to

Bank Of Scotland £10000 sending cca reqest

British Credit Trust £6000

Fighting For Family

MUm,***WON ***Barclays for hardship just need to get the last little bit. Chasing LLOYDS TSB for hardship

Bro, HBOS PPI mis selling ***WON***