Bailiff assaulted me - Case closed .. I WON

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Why does chathamdefender keep posting links to other websites?

Very odd ...

We are an extremely friendly bunch on here ... just not to DCA's & bailiffs ;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does chathamdefender keep posting links to other websites?

Very odd ...

We are an extremely friendly bunch on here ... just not to DCA's & bailiffs ;)

I assume you are looking for a further response than: "because he is a complete moron?" :rolleyes:... then I haven't got an answer, I am afraid. :lol:

Refer you to my answer on ILLEGAL CCJ on ACCOUNT - DESPERATE.

Have nothing more to say on the subject now.

He's just trying to waste your time and wind you up - boot him off!

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

another update just quick !!!

Well after the inspector telling me that it would be up to six months before anyone would be in contact with regards to my police complaint, I am in fact seeing some one from the professional standards department from Chelmsford later on today.. will let you know later how I get on :)

Guest 10110001
another update just quick !!!

Well after the inspector telling me that it would be up to six months before anyone would be in contact with regards to my police complaint, I am in fact seeing some one from the professional standards department from Chelmsford later on today.. will let you know later how I get on :)

It means they're not interested in dealing with your complaint and they hope that in six months you will forgotten about it.

Finally some good news with regards to my complaint towards the police. I was visited today from the professional standards department, Chelmsford. He was a lovely lovely man, ex CID, an old school copper who was very thorough.

Because of the steps he is now taking I cant at this moment let you know what is going to happen until it has been done which he says would be roughly in a months time, but Im satisfied on the route I have taken. He has however insisted that the officer concerned learn about bailiff law and has passed on my concerns to the Chief Constable with regards to bailiffs, not only that but he has a son who is an officer (18 months in the force) and will be giving him some literature with regards to bailiff law.

So far so good people :)

Excellent this seems really promising I'm so pleased you've stuck with it. Seems an awful l,ong time since you first posted but I have been keeping track of your thread. If more people made complaints then the police and other agencies would have to take notice and ensure that the legal process is followed in relation to bailiffs.

Well done,

I would hope they are training all of Essex Police in Bailiff law, I have seen training guides for police officers in other areas on the internet so no reason Essex Police should not be upto date

I'm in Essex too and thank you for progressing this, it must have been very stressful with your fraility at the moment

x

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

:D:D

as you can see by the smilies, I have some excellent news, sorry but I cant stop beaming:grin:

well I shall tell you this, today I had a meeting with NPAS to appeal the PCN that had caused all this mess with the bailiff etc.well who should be there but the head of the parking services, by the way he doesnt usually attend these things as he pointed out but wanted to see this one through, well I think he wished he hadnt of attended ;).. I spoke for less than 30 seconds then the solicitor who was also the adjudicator took over and boy did he spout on about this act and that act which totally went over my head I was like :eek:.

Any hoo to cut an awfully long story short I won my appeal for that PCN due to the fact that it should not of been upheld in the first place.. Plus I won two others on technicalities. The council man was not very happy that this had occurred and is going back to have 'words' with his staff who totally f***ed up the paper work. He has now agreed to talk with me with regards to Drakes and their conduct.

will keep you informed of how this pans out :)

• Haha 1

Most excellent.

Now, are you going to take action against the bailiff who assaulted you?

Action has been taken with regards to the bailiff, its with the county court the first part where the Judge makes some sort of directions on what to do with the bailiff all paper work for that had to be in by the 29th of September, not heard the out come as of yet on what is happening there..

Also the police have now sent my case with regards to the assault to the CPS to see whether it will go to court or not.. fingers crossed it will go to court. The police seem to now want to help and have admitted that they were in the wrong in not arresting the bailiff there and then when the assault took place. He has been asked to go back to the police station I am presuming he will be charged with some sort of offense ie; ABH or assault, they will let me know sometime soon of that out come.

Im not sure what the technicalities were with regards to the pcn's something to do with dates and times not being correct and not following certain procedures set out by the road traffic acts, but I am getting a copy of the out come with what was said etc so will post that on here when it arrives..

My next step is to contact the council again with all the info that I have already sent but was informed today that the head of the parking services didnt get but it was hand delivered so will hand deliver it all again and get it signed for delivery.. well will keep you all informed as it progresses.. thanks all for your support its you guys that have given me the strength to keep going :) despite having relapsed with my illness

well done

at last you are getting everything you wanted on this. Its amazing what can happen if you put your mind to it. I really do hope they 'actually' throw the brick at the bailiff, there is no way they should be able to treat anybody in that way.

How come the minute they realise that they could be up a certain creek without a paddle the police always want to help;)

• 2 weeks later...

Update..

Ive just been informed that the CPS is not going to pursue the case against the bailiff, insufficient evidence. What more evidence do they need . They say that its my word against his even though there was a witness. Im feeling that the police have not submitted ALL the evidence, including that it was an invalid enforcement. I have been advised by a solicitor to speak with the inspector and also write to the CPS myself submitting all my evidence plus statements etc plus my photos of my injuries and medical records. Im not giving up folks.. if this was Joe Bloggs that had assaulted me it would have been a different story. Still not heard back from the county court where he was certified. Im now thing along the lines of a private prosecution against Drakes the council and the Bailiff. I'll keep you all informed.