Low Cut Tops or Short Skirts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:eek:

Now back to low cut tops.

My favourite science at school was the effects of Gravity, and it still facinates me, even more so in the summer.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

After two kids, I can understand where you are coming from ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

• 2 months later...

Well the sun's out, it's hot, and i have just seen Gravity at work again, young hussy knows the guys here are oggling her too . . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

For me it definitely has to be short skirts. There is nothing better than a nice set of legs.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

*sigh

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What? :confused:

Hello Blue ..

WARNING TO ALL

Well hubby is sitting here in shorts with no top on. :eek:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well the sun's out, it's hot, and i have just seen Gravity at work again, young hussy knows the guys here are oggling her too . . .

Haha, if you've got it, flaunt it, I always say ... otherwise the summer would be a tad dull for you UK if those 'hussies' covered up, n'est-ce-pas?

:-D:-D

For me, it depends who wearing the outfit. Sorry Blueskies, but if you have a short skirt or short top, I will merely take snaps for the blackmail :D

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I will make sure I have the blackout blinds down at the weekends then natty :D

p.s. Hi UK

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

Hi Blue, how are you?. ..

WARNING TO ALL

Fine thanks UK. Still very busy at work though

Hello Crusher, How are you?

Yeah, bring back the headbanger . ..

WARNING TO ALL

I would love to know which of the site team changed my avatar when I took a break from the site. I would love to know the inspiration for this one ;). I don't know where I got the head banging one from so I cannot replace it :mad:

I think Crusher has a databank of all the avatars hehehe

oh Crusher!! I drank my last bottle of Rattler last night. Please send emergency supplies ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed