Low Cut Tops or Short Skirts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Me too Joncris ... Just as Fussy . .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe it's the poorer side of the Tyne:-D

On the contrary, some people south of the river are so desperate they even support Sunderland :o

I hate Alliance + Leicester

BT: No longer a customer :)

HSBC: £1222 refunded 28/5/06; Second claim of £737-24 refunded 9/11/06; PPI + interest on personal loan refunded 27/7/08

MBNA: £100 refunded on first claim of £112; £208 refunded on second claim for £108 24/9/07; PPI £256-28 refunded 8/4/08

NatWest: £1581-71 refunded 16/12/06; personal loan CCA agreement not provided

This thread reminded me of a quote I heard, something like "cleavage is like an eclipse, you know you shouldn't look right at it but you can't help yourself" :p

I hate Alliance + Leicester

BT: No longer a customer :)

HSBC: £1222 refunded 28/5/06; Second claim of £737-24 refunded 9/11/06; PPI + interest on personal loan refunded 27/7/08

MBNA: £100 refunded on first claim of £112; £208 refunded on second claim for £108 24/9/07; PPI £256-28 refunded 8/4/08

NatWest: £1581-71 refunded 16/12/06; personal loan CCA agreement not provided

On the contrary, some people south of the river are so desperate they even support Sunderland :o

No that's Teesiders whole new world is that Teeside

If your going to say 'south of the river' you could claim the same for Manchester United, Watford, Chelsea. & at least being South of the river means you can somewhere important without fear of drowning:)

This thread reminded me of a quote I heard, something like "cleavage is like an eclipse, you know you shouldn't look right at it but you can't help yourself" :p

& like the eclipse if you wear very dark glasses she won't know:wink:

Low tops win every time.

I agree 100% with PD on the skirt thing.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Low cut tops every time for me. To my mind, anything more than a wheelbarrow full is wasted.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

You obviously haven't seen mine. :-( Long gone is the time where I was making cyclists fall off their bikes because they were too busy looking at my pins. For that matter, they no longer qualify as pins, more like trunks. :-(

I would rather have trunks as opposed to branches & twigs:( i.e. varicous veins:-)