Low Cut Tops or Short Skirts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3735 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So then...

Chaps, which do you prefer girls to be wearing... a short skirt showing her legs off, or a low cut top with cleavage on show?

Girls, which do you prefer to wear when you're off on a night out?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm afraid that due to the middle-age weight gain, I have gained on both sides, so what my lower back and legs have lost in definition, my frontage has gained in volume, therefore, it would have to be low-cut top. In fact, for me, it has to be steel-boned corsets, they squeeze in and push out in all the right places. :razz:

Neither - I wouldn't want to scare anyone! My son says he's scarred for life since seeing me between bathroom and bedroom wearing only a towel!

Seriously though, I expect it depends on who you're dressing up for. Personally I would rather be comfortable, and flesh on display anywhere other than a beach is just not me.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

So then...

Chaps, which do you prefer girls to be wearing... a short skirt showing her legs off, or a low cut top with cleavage on show?

Perhaps U could do a Poll HERE uk??...;)

...:grin:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)

Can't we have both please ?? :p

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Boys will be boys :rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I think UK is actually just fishing for photographs of the board-ladies...

I was'nt actually, but that is not a bad idea . . .

Given that when you get older, low cut top and short skirts are pretty much always a welcome site, which is where dark glasses come in handy

:D

There is a national day for pretty much everything else, can't wait for "dirty old man day". . . :roll:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Talking to a friend the other day who noticed a girl he thought "PHWOAR - look at that!" Then he realised she was my daughter!!! I branded him dirty old man on the spot!!:mad:

So what does the lovely Mrs UK think on this matter I wonder.:rolleyes:

What's Best for You?

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ermmmm. . . she knows what i'm like ... ;)

WARNING TO ALL

I have tried the other site Gizmo, i can't stay logged in. Everytime i refresh the page i have to log back in. :confused:

WARNING TO ALL

So then...

Wot! you mean we can't have both:o

You can have both Joncris, in most cases they both compliment each other nicely.

I hope no one turns into a dribbling mess at the thought of low cut skirts and short tops. :eek:

WARNING TO ALL

Have you tried ticking the remember me box when you log in?

Just tried that Gizmo, same thing, booted straight back out :confused:

WARNING TO ALL

This is a true story

Some geezer in a flashy sports car last summer followed my kid to her place of work & left his card inviting her to dinner, then started phoning when he didn't get a response. As he didn't know her name he described her to the receptionist as being beautiful which she is (she takes after her mum.)

His card said he was a film producer from London............so my next time in London I paid him a visit.........& guess what he stopped phoning:)

Anyway my point is that, weather permitting she, & much to my chagrin wears short skirts

We're all somebody's daughter JC. Put me in a short skirt and I'd clear the room in 5 seconds flat. I'm not remarking on my other assets.:o

What's Best for You?

I dont think the cut or style of clothes realy matters there are some stunning designs that reveal virtualy nothing.

Personaly speaking I have always had a soft spot for tight denim so I would vote for a nice pair of jeans every time :-).

You can have both Joncris, in most cases they both compliment each other nicely.
You obviously haven't seen mine. :-( Long gone is the time where I was making cyclists fall off their bikes because they were too busy looking at my pins. For that matter, they no longer qualify as pins, more like trunks. :-(

Hi,

which section of the CCA 1974 are we referring to? Oh sorry, force of habit!:o

It has to be low cut tops for me........................................................but only if the prescribed terms are shown;)

CCA 1974 ?

Is that the Cleavage Check Action 1974?...

WARNING TO ALL

...Cleavage Check Action 1974...
Did peeps have cleavages way back then uk??...:o

Tbh...I didn't really notice until I reached my teens

...Before that, I just thought that they were 'Dummies-to-Go'...:rolleyes::p

...:D

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)