Are CapitalOne really this stupid?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont even tell you what Ive said to one of these Indian call centre lepers. Suffice to say, my suggestion to what he should do to his mum or his sacred cow, didnt really make his day:)

:eek:

Mental note to myself - Never upset Bazaar

:grin:

• 4 months later...

what is going on?

have l missed something?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

what is going on?

have l missed something?

If I understand it correctly, a DCA has been invited to post on the forums to try and "help" the indebted and investigate complaints.

I believe Zazen has had battles with this DCA in the past and believes they shouldnt be let on this site.

Hope I've got that right Z?

S.

Hmm. Having been on the phone to a 'helpful' fredricksons lowlife yesterday, who was pretty indicative of every DCA I've spoken to over the last few years, I'm not sure I'd be taking any advice or asking for help from one posting on here...

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

If I understand it correctly, a DCA has been invited to post on the forums to try and "help" the indebted and investigate complaints.

I believe Zazen has had battles with this DCA in the past and believes they shouldnt be let on this site.

Hope I've got that right Z?

S.

Not really. A poster misread one of my posts and then let rip at me on the strength of her misunderstanding.

I attempted to defend myself and clarify the misunderstanding, just got more abuse, my accuser actually advising me she knew better what I meant than I did!

I complained to the moderators. The moderators removed my posts and some of hers but left the original daft accusations right where they are which would seem to imply side taking. :-?:-?:-?

If only the mods had removed the ridiculous accusatory post too I would not now be systematically removing all my posts from this site prior to completely ending my participation.

Frankly I've had enough.

I see no point in continuing somewhere where I can be falsely accused and then completely denied the opportunity to defend myself.

The mods might do well to sit up and notice how many regulars don't post here any more.

And I know this sounds OTT and whiny but it was by way of a final straw.

I fully expect this to be censored as well.

Edited by zazen.warrior

Not really. A poster misread one of my posts and then let rip at me on the strength of her misunderstanding.

Ah Apologies then Z, I saw one of your posts yesterday mentioning the DCA asking to post in the forums and put 2 + 3 together and came up with 4.

The mods have a tough job to do with so many threads and at the end of the day they are only human but without reading all the postings I cant really comment.

All I will say is the more experienced people that go the more newcomers will be left for the vultures :-(

I dont post as much as I did due to personal reasons but I'm damned if I'm going to be chased away :-D

All the best.

S.

• Haha 1